FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The 'Eat whatever you want' crowd gotta be under 40.

Gotta be.

You'll see. 😂 Just LOOK at a French fry and be like

When I say "eat what you like" its always with the "everything in moderation" qualifier attached to it.

For me personally in terms of weight management, I've found that portion control and limiting snacking is more impactful than sticking to any particular diet for my primary meals.

Let’s be real for a moment. Some folks need to “watch their calories” more than others

Let’s be real for a moment. Some folks need to “watch their calories” more than others

That is true but some people decide to watch their calories more than others and it doesn't necessarily mean it's because they are prone to high lipid damage.

I don’t look at food that way
 unless you're a pro fighter trying to make weight I just don't see why something would be a "waste of calories" :lol:
Like heelsandeers heelsandeers said, there is a such thing as quality of calories. I don't think being a pro athlete should be the only reason someone would be careful about the joy vs. Quality vs. Quantity thought process.

To some ( IT doesn't mean they are overweight or a pro athlete ( #NTextremes ) ), watching what is consumed is a thing. So to them there are levels to the quality of foods eaten.

Gotta be.

I spin or run for about 45 minutes 5x a week to be able to have his mindset, I guess. :lol:

Not all calories are created equal. A glass of juice is little more than an insulin spike
So what though? That's the point I'm getting at :lol:

Unless there's a specific medical reason why you can't drink a single glass of juice, I just don't see why that thought would even pop in your head.

Like heelsandeers heelsandeers said, there is a such thing as quality of calories. I don't think being a pro athlete should be the only reason someone would be careful about the joy vs. Quality vs. Quantity thought process.

To some ( IT doesn't mean they are overweight or a pro athlete ( #NTextremes ) ), watching what is consumed is a thing. So to them there are levels to the quality of foods eaten.
Unless you're restricted from eating certain foods, this is weird logic to me... But do you bro :lol:

I spin or run for about 45 minutes 5x a week to be able to have his mindset, I guess. :lol:

Unless there's a specific medical reason why you can't drink a single glass of juice, I just don't see why that thought would even pop in your head.

Interesting because I would feel working out consistently would cause a person to view food intake differently. If I didn't work out regularly maybe I wouldn't view things as wastes of calories. But we can agree to disagree.

Speaking of waste of calories, any version of the North American lager beer feels like a waste. Will knock back 6 of those and it's like drinking water vs 1 Victory Golden Monkey or St Bernardus. Had to take a shot to make up for it.

I like to enjoy stuff that isn't healthy and juice doesn't make the cut. It's not that good to me

If it was healthy or neutral I would drink it more often. Not complicated

With that said GOOD fresh pressed juice is nice every once in a while

And expensive and harder to come by

I am talking about the way most people consume juice which is from a carton in the grocery store

Speaking of waste of calories, any version of the North American lager beer feels like a waste. Will knock back 6 of those and it's like drinking water vs 1 Victory Golden Monkey or St Bernardus. Had to take a shot to make up for it.
I don’t drink beer but two of these will have you good for the night

A3AFCF1F-A12C-43FA-9659-5E28CD79178A.jpeg

Gotta be.

turned 37 a few weeks ago and i know my metabolism is betraying me. not to mention, experienced severe heart burn for the first time last month after goin in on some lamb vindaloo and tikka masala. this is grub thread meets washed thread in one

Back
Top Bottom