FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Correct it was the PlayStation thread. I was in there when It popped off. Nawghty made a comment and had a play of words on Black Lives Matter. poster x was upset and thought nawghty was making a mockery of blm with said joke. Nawghty laughed it up at first and apologized. Then a few hours later he came back to the thread and went nuclear. He went through poster x history and saw he never posted in any thread about black rights or killing or anything and accused him of being a fraud for the cause. Nawghty and Poster x kept the banter going for a few pages (nawghty was killing ol boy). Poster x got upset he was getting clowned so aggressively and insinuated he had that thang on him. Nawghty let him know he had them thangs too but he was so tight he made a direct threat. Nawghty got banned, poster x is still around the end

Who is “poster x”?

Smoke ‘‘em out!

Me RustyShackleford RustyShackleford M Mark Antony DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican aepps20 aepps20 calibeebee calibeebee solewoman solewoman youngwolf youngwolf spacedoodoo spacedoodoo Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ready to lose our accounts if justice is not served.

Methodical Management Methodical Management

Last edited:
I thought naughtyhare badbunny was gonna run for mayor. People gonna search and find out he’s making gun threats and stealing oreos from grocery stores.

Anybody tried these? Looked good.
596AF693-9CF6-4292-A4DA-DBEDE3D1E822.jpeg
I've had the peach ones. Official.

Correct it was the PlayStation thread. I was in there when It popped off. Nawghty made a comment and had a play of words on Black Lives Matter. poster x was upset and thought nawghty was making a mockery of blm with said joke. Nawghty laughed it up at first and apologized. Then a few hours later he came back to the thread and went nuclear. He went through poster x history and saw he never posted in any thread about black rights or killing or anything and accused him of being a fraud for the cause. Nawghty and Poster x kept the banter going for a few pages (nawghty was killing ol boy). Poster x got upset he was getting clowned so aggressively and insinuated he had that thang on him. Nawghty let him know he had them thangs too but he was so tight he made a direct threat. Nawghty got banned, poster x is still around the end
Ty for posting this 👍I always wondered what exactly got my mans permabanned. Now I know the whole story in it's entirety.

Has anyone tried that (What the) Fanta?!?!?!? Skipped it at the 7-11 because I only saw Zero Sugar. Turns out, that is the only one lol

Copped that Marshmello (Strawberry/Watermelon) Coke at Target though...

Today’s lunch. I went into town near where I’m camping and looked around - but I couldn’t decide. There’s a huge working harbor and all the seafood you can imagine - but for some reason lobster and things like that are traditionally served cold here - which doesn’t sound great.

One place I’ve been to before (posted pictures last summer) had a special today of lobster tails in hot butter garlic sauce - as I was thinking about it I heard the guy say “only one more lobster” so I just ordered it. Fiddly until I got the hang of it but really tasty. The sea is about 10 feet in front of me.

CC3D9FCA-04AD-415D-B551-CC1D7410BD8C.jpeg

First time I had bonchon it was really good. The next time, I Ate at the one in crofton and I'm good...was too sweet and had a weird chemical taste to it. Was pregnant so my senses could've been all out of whack but haven't been back since. I remember their fries hitting tho.

BonChon is good, first time was amazing. Not all locations are built the same though so your experience may vary. At this stage just go with the highest rated KFC place near you since it's much more than just bonchon now.

BonChon is good, first time was amazing. Not all locations are built the same though so your experience may vary. At this stage just go with the highest rated KFC place near you since it's much more than just bonchon now.

Im good on KFC. I am pretty much out the typical fast food game with the exception of El pollo loco, zaxbys and chickfila

Cooked up apples
Oatmeal - nutmeg/ cinnamon/ sugar / salt / oat milk/ vanilla extract
EC4FDC39-160C-4313-AC6A-0E7EEB9A87CF.jpeg
Daiya vegan pizza

8B94D2C6-1C0C-41F8-BE39-53278413A2B4.jpeg
Rice with corn, broccoli, and garlic
2EF4BCA2-586B-4604-BD5A-46A832AAE8D6.jpeg
air fried chicken
8F59B643-5E3C-4FA2-9E11-6DF6CD122CF9.jpeg
chic fila biscuits and the worker blessed me with Jam
30D0591A-A79A-43ED-A432-657935F11C9E.jpeg
6A3ABE38-57AE-4224-AB67-A4E3EE56D826.jpeg
chips , salsa, beef, vegan cheese. First time using shredded daiya cheese for my son and he enjoyed it
F9F67A79-055E-4278-9280-D17AA79924B1.jpeg
strawberry and mango fruit roll up
I could have made the mango smoother but it was still tasty
53C812F1-7D78-46B9-A2CE-B070F1A8AB02.jpeg
27061D26-1DAB-4624-9179-1A8A53D5BC9B.jpeg
Bagel + Slice in Eagle Rock. Pizza looked better when it was straight out the oven.
420263C1-9A34-4234-9764-D68BDD4BE5B5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom