FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Klondike is discontinuing this :smh:
22D0B8FD-BF36-434A-9F23-FD6E26B7AF8A.jpeg

Never had a choco taco, I can’t bite ice cream so it always seemed it’d be a pain to eat :lol: I gotta get one now before they’re gone

From what I've read in TAN he wanted a 1-on-1 with some NT'er(don't know who) Wild Wild West style with :emoji_gun:& all that.
Wild bro. Used to chop it up wit him quite a bit back a few years ago. He had his quirks but he was aight overall.

Wonder what other dude did to make Nawghty wanna pull up like that

Wild bro. Used to chop it up wit him quite a bit back a few years ago. He had his quirks but he was aight overall.

Wonder what other dude did to make Nawghty wanna pull up like that
He was my guy & I liked him, ngl. We share a love for #Hemi so there was that. Like you said he had his quirks & I'll add I'm aware to the fact he rubbed more than a few people the wrong way here on NT be it through jokes/statements/responses.

I've always wondered myself what someone did or said to em to make him go bat**** crazy like that & post it on a forum for having an interstate gun battle-- ish is wild! Got to be careful with stuff like that...the internet is forever & you never know who is reading and watching **** we type. I'm sure someone here has more insight on it & can shed some light towards what lead to it all.

IIRC nawghty got himself banned for some petty **** but they let him back & when he came back he, again, got himself banned for w.e. & then when he came back a 3rd time he started on the gun talk & the mods made his ban absolutely permanent with 0 chances of a re-do/more chances/do-over's. I guess he did it to himself 🤷‍♂️

Pretty sure it stemmed from an argument surrounding his anger that the controller was white. :lol:
Lmao! Straight comedy if this is true. It's insane what drives people crazy or to fatally hurt someone nowadays. I read an article that recent in ATL someone killed a restaurant worker because they put "too much" mayo on their sandwich. In Manhattan 3 women tore up the shop because the restaurant was charging them a dollar per container of some house special sauce, some dude stabbed another dude for rubbing his shoulder against his in the subway-, what the actual **** is going on in this country?

Can't go to church w/o having to worry getting shot, can't go to the Supermarket without having to worry about getting shot, can't go anywhere or do anything anymore. Ish is sad :smh: . God help these upcoming generations. My nieces & nephews will have their hands full.

I'm pretty sure it was over the PS5 :lol:

I also think he made a kidnapping threat, but I could be wrong.
Correct it was the PlayStation thread. I was in there when It popped off. Nawghty made a comment and had a play of words on Black Lives Matter. poster x was upset and thought nawghty was making a mockery of blm with said joke. Nawghty laughed it up at first and apologized. Then a few hours later he came back to the thread and went nuclear. He went through poster x history and saw he never posted in any thread about black rights or killing or anything and accused him of being a fraud for the cause. Nawghty and Poster x kept the banter going for a few pages (nawghty was killing ol boy). Poster x got upset he was getting clowned so aggressively and insinuated he had that thang on him. Nawghty let him know he had them thangs too but he was so tight he made a direct threat. Nawghty got banned, poster x is still around the end

Correct it was the PlayStation thread. I was in there when It popped off. Nawghty made a comment and had a play of words on Black Lives Matter. poster x was upset and thought nawghty was making a mockery of blm with said joke. Nawghty laughed it up at first and apologized. Then a few hours later he came back to the thread and went nuclear. He went through poster x history and saw he never posted in any thread about black rights or killing or anything and accused him of being a fraud for the cause. Nawghty and Poster x kept the banter going for a few pages (nawghty was killing ol boy). Poster x got upset he was getting clowned so aggressively and insinuated he had that thang on him. Nawghty let him know he had them thangs too but he was so tight he made a direct threat. Nawghty got banned, poster x is still around the end

Nawghty said black consoles matter because he wanted a black PS5, then someone didn't like the joke then Nawgthy went off and called him out for never posting in the pro-black/race threads and said he was feigning taking offense. But it wasn't phrased friendly :lol:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom