FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Is everything alright with Ace? I had a feeling something was wrong when I saw the guy with the gimmick copying his avy.

Ottowa

D'Arcy McGee's with fam
IMG_20220519_182714.jpg

IMG_20220519_184546~2.jpg

BeaverTails
IMG_20220519_225145.jpg

IMG_20220519_225547.jpg

Complimentary Breakfast
IMG_20220520_093749~2.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the Reese’s pretzels I got my wife for her birthday - and my sister got her this cookie kit (wrapped with a gift card). It’s a nice little pan but shallow so not much use for anything else. Comes with some PB cups - and none of the ingredients to make a cookie.

BA5195B3-6351-4951-95BC-449E6DDF3418.jpeg
I got a similar cookie kit with a little skillet like that during the holidays last year. I kept it after making the cookie, but pretty sure I haven't used it since. But seems wasteful to throw it out for some reason :lol: Maybe I'll pull it out and use it if I get in the mood for single fried egg.

Yeah, an egg is what I was thinking - I have one about the same diameter but 3” deep which is good for sauce or beans or something but this one wouldn’t work for that.

Maybe onions on my gas grill too - wouldn’t take up much room beside burgers or something.

Exactly why I don't eat fast food.
Expecting underpaid workers to care about your food. Nope
🤢🤢🤢🤢 to be fair this sort of behavior can happen at any eating establishment. From fast food to Michelin rated restaurants there's always that one employee who is unhappy/lazy/miserable or a combo of this & will tamper customers food. Eating outside of your own kitchen always comes with that little bit of risk.

🤢🤢🤢🤢 to be fair this sort of behavior can happen at any eating establishment. From fast food to Michelin rated restaurants there's always that one employee who is unhappy/lazy/miserable or a combo of this & will tamper customers food. Eating outside of your own kitchen always comes with that little bit of risk.
It's way more likely to happen at a fast food restaurant where people don't value their job. Let's be real.

Yeah there are levels though. Y'all being dense
Don't mind me though. Have it all.
There are levels: restaurants typically have completely hidden kitchens. Does it make you more comfortable believing that the underpaid are MORE sanitary behind closed doors?

-foe

Back
Top Bottom