FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Sanders
IMG_20211023_123832__01.jpg

Yup was the one in Crofton.
What else do yall do out there? You seen to be out there every so often.

Y'all mess with the go-kart track that's right there?
Waugh Chapel basically got all the retail/restaurant chains you can think of over there :lol:

solewoman solewoman you ever been to Grump's Cafe? My boy that lives around that way said it was a good brunch spot. We board our dog over there at a place a few doors down when we go out of town. Always wanted to try it.

We using anything other than tinfoil to layer our air fryer basket for an easy cleanup?

Waugh Chapel basically got all the retail/restaurant chains you can think of over there :lol:

solewoman solewoman you ever been to Grump's Cafe? My boy that lives around that way said it was a good brunch spot. We board our dog over there at a place a few doors down when we go out of town. Always wanted to try it.

nope. Seen it a bunch but those stars too low for me.

Pre bday festivities. Let’s go doyers!
9049EE22-039D-43B5-B2F3-E1D099D7FE86.jpeg

So tomorrows my first sunday off in quite some time. Tryma go hard on a brunch. Ima make some brioche french toast but what else goes in brunch? Eggs? Bacon? Seems kind of lack luster. Need ideas

So tomorrows my first sunday off in quite some time. Tryma go hard on a brunch. Ima make some brioche french toast but what else goes in brunch? Eggs? Bacon? Seems kind of lack luster. Need ideas
Eggs Benedict
Avocado toast
Irish coffee or bloody Mary’s
hash browns or some type of potato
Corned beef hash
Fruits
steak or pork chops

Back
Top Bottom