FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Seattle dogs :nerd:

1628640891810.png

Grilled onions and cream cheese.

I’d try that.

If you didn’t know Brasil has the world largest population of Japanese than in other place in the word after Japan.

They’re part of the city is called “Liberty” aka Liberdade. Story and name involves with slavery, read up on it.

Decided to test the waters - see if it’s the real deal…. $15

Damn Brasil Japantown - 8/8

Got the Japanese Cheesecake- so light and fluffy $1.75

Eel
91005D0E-6758-45E1-BEE5-CFF2B43DE4FC.jpeg
1FA58B07-3A2A-4525-AD84-59A18171D3E3.jpeg
1BE2F03E-5BDC-4A40-862A-F3A22889490D.jpeg
452E341F-1B95-479D-B41A-7CBD0020FEA7.jpeg
Met a Brazilian/Japanese chick in Tokyo. Thought she was BSin me at first :lol:

Had eggs, bacon and baked beans morning. Threw all of it up at noon. Bad stomach pain and now chills.

I'm wondering if it was the new cheese my wife bought. Cause I ate something identical yesterday and was fine.

The one time I had food poisoning before I think it was bacon. Had it on a sandwich. The bacon didn’t look right when I got it, but I went in on the sandwich anyway. About 6 hours later, the next 6 hours were hell and spent almost entirely in my bathroom.

Had eggs, bacon and baked beans morning. Threw all of it up at noon. Bad stomach pain and now chills.

I'm wondering if it was the new cheese my wife bought. Cause I ate something identical yesterday and was fine.
Mans had him a diet British breakfast and almost got took out.

Feel better bruh

Years ago, my coworker (ex-stoner) made his PB&J with a bed of Lays potato chips inside. (Plain yellow bag)

I gotta say. . . The saltiness of the chips with the sweetness of the jam. And the crunchy texture was mindblowing.
:rofl:

Years ago, my coworker (ex-stoner) made his PB&J with a bed of Lays potato chips inside. (Plain yellow bag)

I gotta say. . . The saltiness of the chips with the sweetness of the jam. And the crunchy texture was mindblowing.
:rofl:

Were you stoned when you tried it?

(No judgment. I have a medical marijuana “prescription”).

Better than Nathan's.

Third world countries man, cant expect them to have the luxuries of life.

São Paulo is one of the wealthy city in Brazil - unless you go further south. It’s one of the biggest city in world. So I would except someone asking at the steakhouse. :lol:

If you didn’t know Brasil has the world largest population of Japanese than in other place in the word after Japan.

Their part of the city is called “Liberty” aka Liberdade. Story and name involves with slavery, read up on it.

When I think of the Brazil/Japan connection, I tend to think of how Jiu-Jitsu was brought to Brazil from Japan.

But I will look into the other info you mentioned.

Provide links/clips if you can.

Back
Top Bottom