FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Guilty I just don't like feeling heavy at work. I eat my large meals before bed. Everything else throughout the work day (in my case mostly nights) is shakes or light meals/salads

Yeah stop doin that.

Light meals throughout the day, I agree.

Do heavy meals on my days off.

But constant meals before night night aint it.

Yeah stop doin that.

Light meals throughout the day, I agree.

Do heavy meals on my days off.

But constant meals before night night aint it.

I have 1 large meal a day. But only before bed. When I'm on nights it's usually 1 big breakfast. Even on my days off cause I still wanna be semi productive. I get a lot of days of but I still have "work" outside of work.

This is a good ratio for me
image.jpg

Is Texas Roadhouse the one with the peanuts all over the floor?
that place was pretty good from what I remember.

do y’all have a salt grass near you? They are comparable
The place I grew up with that had the peanuts on the floor was called Lone Star Steakhouse. Apparently they once had 267 locations. Went out of business for good in 2019.

I was gonna say. When I looked online it seemed like a good amount of bagel spots serve bagels like this. I'm not a bagel connoisseur but I guess cream cheese sandwiches like this are a thing?

Many people will eat a straight bagel with cream cheese as a breakfast sandwich. I know I did it at least 1x per week while I was in grade school and HS. Now that I’m older I only really do that if I have lox on deck. Then I add the lox, tomato, lettuce, and onion and I can feast.

Edit:

basically this

Attachments

• E33EB155-964B-4E07-9320-D951C84CE37B.jpeg
    E33EB155-964B-4E07-9320-D951C84CE37B.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 55
Many people will eat a straight bagel with cream cheese as a breakfast sandwich. I know I did it at least 1x per week while I was in grade school and HS. Now that I’m older I only really do that if I have lox on deck. Then I add the lox, tomato, lettuce, and onion and I can feast.

Edit:

basically this
I need to step my bagel game up. That looks like something I could **** with.

Back
Top Bottom