FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I think i just need to go have some with someone who is an expert because i feel like there is so many choices and i would be lost and overwhelmed.

Just start off with plain noodles and soup, side of egg rolls and an iced coffee. The rare beef and chicken skin on the chicken might scare you.

Senegalese rice with Lamb.
20210720_193558.jpg

Eid Mubarak ahat ahat Grine Grine @Alc

Eid Kareem, my dear brother.

Subway still flourishing as the second largest food chain in the world. I'll watch vids on youtube about food and people in other countries seem to like it.

Did they sedate you? Wisdom teeth? Ive seen those videos where people act out of the ordinary, is this one of those cases? Are you ok?

:lol: No, getting my teeth straightened and this was just a routine visit. Completely my own decision - and I enjoyed it! The GF bread isn't great - but it's as good as anywhere. I did get the new girl and I've had better. That picture was taken after it had been in my bag on the back of my bike for 20 minutes too which doesn't help - but it hit the spot.

Haven't had Subway in a minute since I no longer work next to one. Feel like it was always solid enough though.

Footlong Subway Club
Italian Herb and Cheese Bread
Pepperjack
Spinaches
Tomato
Onion
Green Peppers
Cherry Hots
Chipotle Southwest

Subway still flourishing as the second largest food chain in the world. I'll watch vids on youtube about food and people in other countries seem to like it.

Insanity how they overcame the whole Jared situation + having piss poor quality food.

Wouldn't say subway is "flourishing"

They've been closing a bunch of stores for a minute now

Can't imagine they don't continue losing market share of ****** fast food subs and fast food in general

Back
Top Bottom