FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My girl and I biked from South Loop to Andersonville this morning, grabbed brunch at M.Henry’s. Everything was good, id go back if in the area

dandelion, shallot, and leek omelette
Bacon wrapped frittata with polenta
Pancake

90075DBE-746B-4E7F-B40A-34D6566DAD62.jpeg
3291BB73-08D7-4E20-9B74-9573A57D4803.jpeg
C86146AB-ABC9-4E65-A98C-D8BA33AA1817.jpeg

Yeah I don’t like falafel
One time I ordered a chicken sandwich on pita and I got a falafel sandwich on accident
Left a bad taste in my mouth :lol:
I was like wtf is this?!
This ain’t chicken!

I know you were heated :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not the biggest fan of falafel because the quality changes from place to place. But good falafel is great. I hate that super dry stuff some places serve.

My girl and I biked from South Loop to Andersonville this morning, grabbed brunch at M.Henry’s. Everything was good, id go back if in the area

dandelion, shallot, and leek omelette
Bacon wrapped frittata with polenta
Pancake

90075DBE-746B-4E7F-B40A-34D6566DAD62.jpeg
3291BB73-08D7-4E20-9B74-9573A57D4803.jpeg
C86146AB-ABC9-4E65-A98C-D8BA33AA1817.jpeg
That pancake :emoji_fire: . I saw it on a top pancakes in Chicago list. Always wanted to try. How was it? Looks fire.

I know you were heated :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not the biggest fan of falafel because the quality changes from place to place. But good falafel is great. I hate that super dry stuff some places serve.

So true. I don’t know that I’ve had bad falafel, but I’ve definitely had some that were clearly superior to most others.

That pancake :emoji_fire: . I saw it on a top pancakes in Chicago list. Always wanted to try. How was it? Looks fire.

definitely the best pancake I’ve had for sure. There’s a layer of vanilla mascarpone under the pancake. Crazy good. Close second is from Sociale

Also, I grabbed these Mexican Cheetos from the Cermak market and I don’t think I can go back to eating the other ones. So much better!

D67F756E-60FE-443D-A415-E4C462E730E0.jpeg

definitely the best pancake I’ve had for sure. There’s a layer of vanilla mascarpone under the pancake. Crazy good. Close second is from Sociale

Also, I grabbed these Mexican Cheetos from the Cermak market and I don’t think I can go back to eating the other ones. So much better!

D67F756E-60FE-443D-A415-E4C462E730E0.jpeg
You sold me on both the Pancakes and the Cheetos :lol: . What's the main difference with the Cheetos?

Is the falafel at pita inn considered good?
It came with the chicken business lunch special I had over a month ago
It was pretty bad
I took one bite and couldn't eat anymore

Is the falafel at pita inn considered good?
It came with the chicken business lunch special I had over a month ago
It was pretty bad
I took one bite and couldn't eat anymore
They're trash. The ones at Crave Kabob are decent and Shawarma Inn too. I don't do Falafels often but those were ok. Probably getting Middle Eastern tomorrow. Thinking about going by Albany Park.

Back
Top Bottom