FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The EXTREME statement is calling Chipotle trash.

THAT is the extreme statement.

Whether or not there are viable Mexican Restaurants in a city or not, calling it TRASH (garbage) is the #NTExtreme
ok hyperbole isn't allowed on nt anymore. got it.
but it's still bad if you eat good mexican food a lot. that's what you aren't getting. :lol:

foul eating continues. It’s good but I haven’t eaten veggies in a week.

5C6A52FB-4DD1-4921-A047-2A273D0E353E.jpeg

How were those fries?

If I lived in Texas or California I’d prob never go to chipotle tbh

Maybe to get a bowl

ifs like living here on the east coast I never go to subway or dominos etc. Too many better options

If I lived in Texas or California I’d prob never go to chipotle tbh

Maybe to get a bowl

I live in Cali, and I never go to Chipotle. The last time I went was over 5 years ago.
(And we were in a pinch. We were out and the kids needed dinner.)

Even before the whole norovirus incident that Chipotle had. Never really liked their food.....

For some reason I always see tons of chinese people inside chipotle
And they are very demanding asking for extra everything on their food
Saw one lady and her bowl was filled up like crazy

I don’t know what it’s called but my friend's job is to come through and fix Chipotle stores in a management role, I had so many of these cards but never used them, gave them to my nephew and nieces. I only ate Chipotle mainly because of their hot sauce.
9DE58DDA-EED1-4E36-A608-3EDF5561EA5D.jpeg

I actually like chipotle a lot. And I live in Texas with many great restaurants but I still like a burrito with double chicken. And their guac is pretty fire!

How were those fries?

pretty good, they weren’t undercooked and they tossed them in dry jerk seasoning which is one of the options.

the jerk actually tasted like jerk and had some heat and they give you sriracha Mayo to dip.

8/10 they were different but well done without trying too hard.

Back
Top Bottom