FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So I think I will probably start off with topical used of the CBDs before I get too deep into anything else.
giphy.gif

Might as well start off with a Tic Tac if that's how you plan on easing into things.

Especially when they are chilled.

What about Mounds?

Yeah when Almond Joy is all mushy it's not how I like it.

Chilled is good but not frozen where it's hard to eat and break with your teeth.

Mounds is the one without the almonds and I'm not a fan of it for some reason.

I also think it uses dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate if I'm not mistaken.

Of course. Always will be interested in where it can take my mind.

I'm just nervous because I told you my boy dabbled with some stuff and went from an Atheist to a Bible THumper in the matter of minutes. (Still hasn't reverted back after 8 years).

So I think I will probably start off with topical used of the CBDs before I get too deep into anything else.

Same thing happened to RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . He uses tk be a diehard CONSERVATIVE but he went to a Bern Bro Rally back in 05 and he's been a Soy guy ever since. DISGUSTING

I had a sweet corn ice cream from an artisanal ice cream shop that used to be in my neighborhood (closed during COVID lock down, RIP :frown:). I thought it was delicious.

I like this. Never seen corn and ice cream together before or even thought about such a thing.

I was pretty much sold even when I said intrigued. I just knew my pics weren’t going to be that good in NY heat so figured I’d show you theirs.

Jiku Wicked Wings & Korean Grub - Spicy Soy Garlic wings

20210713_204714.jpg

Atlas Steakhouse - 32oz Porterhouse prime steak

20210716_201419.jpg
20210716_201533.jpg

The portions 🔥 To think I almost ordered 2 sets of fries. Joint wild tender. Plastic knife cutting through.

Probably gonna be ordering more from this spot for the foreseeable future.

I also ordered from Mr. Beast Burger the other day but they got my order wrong twice so I never bothered to take pics. What I did get was pretty good though.

Back
Top Bottom