FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Dc tryna get mans in trouble, bout grow "reefers" :lol:

I remember when they busted a grow op in my building yrs ago. Guy apparently left the unit and there was some kind of water leak. Water was entering the unit below, so the tenant calls the super. Super goes up and knocks on the door, guys not home. So he lets himself him and see this big *** grow op :rofl: calls police :smh: :lol:

What’s for lunch
1626461016670.png

Shredded coconuts in candies, coconut juice (22g sugars) coconut water with bits or without, coconut ice cream bars, all tasty imo.

RE: ALmond Joy

I wish the arrangement of the insides were more like a Hershey's Bar with Almonds.
Of course I would like more Almond.

There has to be a "better" version of Almond Joy out there though. BUt either way, I respect it.

Dc tryna get mans in trouble, bout grow "reefers" :lol:

I remember when they busted a grow op in my building yrs ago. Guy apparently left the unit and there was some kind of water leak. Water was entering the unit below, so the tenant calls the super. Super goes up and knocks on the door, guys not home. So he lets himself him and see this big *** grow op :rofl: calls police :smh: :lol:

Legal here. :lol:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican do you still have an interest in trying psychedelics?

I come in peace.

Of course. Always will be interested in where it can take my mind.

I'm just nervous because I told you my boy dabbled with some stuff and went from an Atheist to a Bible THumper in the matter of minutes. (Still hasn't reverted back after 8 years).

So I think I will probably start off with topical used of the CBDs before I get too deep into anything else.

Back
Top Bottom