FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

It's interesting to see people's inconsistency in honoring hyperbole.

I don't think anyone that speaks out against Pineapples on pizzas REALLY give a damn what the next man/woman puts in their body.

Yall gotta stop being sensitive about something so silly man.

B Sox B Sox

Last edited:
It's interesting to see people's inconsistency in honoring hyperbole.
I don't think anyone that speaks out against Pineapples on pizzas REALLY give a damn what the next man/woman puts in their body.
Yall gotta stop being sensitive about something so silly man.

We’re all just jokes here. I don’t think anyone is truly upset about pineapple toppings .

davinelulinvega davinelulinvega , you’re right. DC really does like to turn conversations into fights.

We’re all just jokes here. I don’t think anyone is truly upset about pineapple toppings .

davinelulinvega davinelulinvega , you’re right. DC really does like to turn conversations into fights.

Just put me on ignore or block.

Simple solution man.

Ball is in your court.

FAF87E36-8ACE-478B-A1A1-63B7BCAE1C5C.png

Exactly.

It's really that simple.

Like antidope antidope said, not sure why more folks don't use the features.

Last edited:
Every pizza chain offers pineapple as a topping option, which suggests to me there’s just as many (or more) people who like it than people who don’t. As is the case with a lot of things these days, the people who don’t tend to be a lot louder and more extra about it. Whatever.

Checkmate ♟
Every pizza chain offers pineapple as a topping option, which suggests to me there’s just as many (or more) people who like it than people who don’t. As is the case with a lot of things these days, the people who don’t tend to be a lot louder and more extra about it. Whatever.

Not sure I've ever had a GOOD pizza with pineapple. The pic posted on the last page looks like most pizzas I've seen with pineapple (trash)

I could see pineapple, jalapeno, onion, and mojo pork being pretty good

Back
Top Bottom