FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I already Doordashed 2 bifteki's earlier but saw a pizza ad on FB & got some Domino's too.
60D0E572-3CD0-4694-A975-4800005CD165.jpeg

20210701_232647.jpg

There's a lot in here: garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, pineapple juice, curry, 1 beef boullion cube, 1.5 onions cut thick, chopped carrots, 1 chopped green pepper, a few small Chilli peppers, 1 habenero, fresh parsley, fresh basil, 2 Bay leaves

My slow cooker is small so I had to transfer the meat into a pot after a few hours. The meat is cooked but still tough.

If I'm walking down the street and someone offers me a free slice of pineapple pizza maybe just maybe I'll try it
But I will never spend my hard earned money and order one
I know this much to be true

If I'm walking down the street and someone offers me a free slice of pineapple pizza maybe just maybe I'll try it
But I will never spend my hard earned money and order one
I know this much to be true

Oh well see, I can respect that. I feel that way about Wendy’s fast food burgers. I’m cool with their chilli cheese cups though.

You’re right. I didn’t know anyone who disliked it as a topping back then so I was pretty surprised to see them treating it like they do sardines.
Yeah, it’s really odd. People go overboard with saying how much they hate it, it doesn’t belong on pizza, blah blah blah. Just say they don’t like it and move on but they gotta act extra about it. I’m in NY and we have great pizza everywhere but I still see strange stuff at pizzerias like ziti or penne pizza. I don’t see people complaining about that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom