FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Are yall talking about this?

1623092532301.png

I’m all for drinking water
But isn’t it a pain to carry around that gallon
Or is that just for home?

Just got this water bottle, love it so far.
I’m a piece of **** and don’t wash my bottles right away or leave a little water in them with the lid on overnight or in the car and they stink. This one has the UV lid that cleans the bottle every two hours or whenever you press the button. No problems thus far. Doesn’t keep the contents as cool as a hydroflask but I actually prefer room temperature water these days.

0039802D-385E-42A5-90DD-3FCD5B238775.jpeg

Just got this water bottle, love it so far.
I’m a piece of **** and don’t wash my bottles right away or leave a little water in them with the lid on overnight or in the car and they stink. This one has the UV lid that cleans the bottle every two hours or whenever you press the button. No problems thus far. Doesn’t keep the contents as cool as a hydroflask but I actually prefer room temperature water these days.

0039802D-385E-42A5-90DD-3FCD5B238775.jpeg

I like my water ice cold, but I think room temperature is actually healthier. I guess the body absorbs it better or something.

The markup on bottled water especially at gas stations is insane
I think I’ve only bought bottled water at a gas station once in my life

I like my water ice cold, but I think room temperature is actually healthier. I guess the body absorbs it better or something.

yeah, same thing I’ve read/heard. Apparently ice cold water is more of an American thing too? My girl is from Poland and she goes out of her way to drink room temp. She’ll add hot water to the cold water from a water cooler lol... the concept of ice water isn’t familiar to her or her family. Same for a lot of my coworkers from Europe and Asia.

I could understand maybe room temp in the winter
But in the summer you need ice cold water

Room temp water > Ice cold water
Conditional.

Depends on the room's temperature.

When it is cold, yea ROom Temp. The warmer it gets, the colder the water has to be.

BUt if I am in a house/room with the AC pumping, room temperature is preferred.

I know yall aren't desiring "room temp" water on days like this if you are outside.

Back
Top Bottom