FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I honestly only see them when I go out Maryland. Only seen a few in my yard and those were in the grass.

I know the grill on my car has like 5 Cicadas stuff in there right now.

Sidebar: The Front Of My Car Is Currently Covered In The Remains And Fluids Of Those Little Devils. It's So Bad How Many There Are On My Commute And At My Job. :smh:

Back On Topic With The Thread Though Shoutout To All Of Yall And Yall Steaks. Yall Steaks Look Amazing. :pimp:

Last edited:
1623084199891.png

Oh man
I don’t think I’ve ever had onion rings from popeyes
I bet they were delicious!
I don’t think places around here have them

Oh man
I don’t think I’ve ever had onion rings from popeyes
I bet they were delicious!
I don’t think places around here have them
They were ok when done right. Real huge and greasy but crispy. Problem for me was sometimes the batter seemed like it was undercooked.

Not my pic. This is how I remember them tho. I prefer my rings more brown.
XEtmPDi.jpg

I deleted the Popeyes app 3 months ago. The deals on there be bad for ya. I'd get the 5 pc meal and demolish it. I've had a piece of fried chicken twice since that time as a slight cheat meal that's about it. Been pretty consistent with eating healthy just hard when going out, too much temptations.

Haven't tried the McD, BK, Carls Jr chicken sandwiches yet.

I deleted the Popeyes app 3 months ago. The deals on there be bad for ya. I'd get the 5 pc meal and demolish it. I've had a piece of fried chicken twice since that time as a slight cheat meal that's about it. Been pretty consistent with eating healthy just hard when going out, too much temptations.

You did what now?
Deals are bad?!
I wish there was a slap button :lol:

BK used to taste so good when I was a kid
I remember the first time I had a whopper
It was magical

Burger King definitely tasted better as a kid. I decided to try a whopper during my taste test of their chicken sandwich and it was so bland. I dunno if my palate just evolved or they changed their recipe but whoppers tasted amazing when I was a kid.

I usually just get the 2 piece deal or 3 tenders

I don’t know what happened to BK’s original chicken sandwich
Quality of that chicken patty went to poop
Used to hit back in the day

Back
Top Bottom