FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Domino's > Pizza Hut
Crispy Thin Crust at Domino's is decent. Did the $7.99 Large 3 topping deal a few weeks ago. Still hits. Stay away from the Brooklyn Style crust :lol:

Dominoes has gotten so much better over the years. I haven't had pizza hut in over a decade so I can't really compare the two. Last time I had it wasn't a good experience.

Not gonna lie
The $5 little caesars large ready to go pep pizza got me thru some tough times when money was tight
Yeah I got bad heartburn and diarrhea after
But at least I didn't go to sleep hungry :lol:
You have approximately 8 minutes to eat it before it turns into cardboard. But I agree on it at least being some form of food to get through a day.

Only tried the $5 pizza at little caesars
I feel paying extra for the deep dish or pan is waste of money
Figure it all tastes the same

Tikka masala, tandoori Chicken.

20210531_231110.jpg

20210601_003141.jpg

20210601_000911.jpg

IMG-20210601-WA0000.jpg

20210601_010650.jpg

Last of my cheat meals
Also had a chicken sandwich from another spot which was real good forgot to take pics.

Honey Siracha wings
my first time trying my fave burger spot’s Peanut Butter and Jalapeño Burger . I’ll be ordering it again .

0F27A69B-AF37-495D-8317-0FC87D12E0A6.jpeg
ED65656C-6AF9-4828-8788-953CC9A5187D.jpeg

Looks Good.

What did you do to create the sauce for the Tandoori?

Also, did you add any other seasonings to the chickens?

Thanks. I let the chicken sit in lemon salt garlic ginger. Then add the yogourt mix.

Greek yogourt
Garam masala
Cardamom
Tumeric
Cumin
Parpika
Cayenne

I'm at the point where I feel like garbage for the entire day if I eat a normal fast food meal and get down on myself if I skip a day of exercise.

I understand the reasons why people habitually over-eat, but there's gotta be a point in time where you get diminishing returns on the enjoyment and it just becomes compulsory.

Living with that much extra weight can't be comfortable at all.

I'm at the point where I feel like garbage for the entire day if I eat a normal fast food meal and get down on myself if I skip a day of exercise.

I understand the reasons why people habitually over-eat, but there's gotta be a point in time where you get diminishing returns on the enjoyment and it just becomes compulsory.

Man, I had some Popeyes ( rooster rooster ) , and some LB Cake yesterday around 2. I am still feeling it right now.

Food guilt is real and if you are usually on IT, you definitely feel it man.

Back
Top Bottom