FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG-20210529-WA0016.jpg

i'm all about more sawse rather than less -- but are you just drinking it at the end?

seems a bit excessive...:smile:

Yes, anyone who likes this amount of curry sauce will drink it at the end and there's nothing wrong with that....except heartburn depending on the spice level.

Aren’t they famous for that soup?
Never had it
It just sounds disgusting

I used to hate broccoli growing up. When I got my very first job, working at Togo's, a co-worker put me onto it. Been eating it ever since. Don't get me wrong, I've tried other variations of it and it tasted gross. I bought some from the grocery store that was part of their signature soups. It tasted awful.

Last edited:
I used to hate broccoli growing up. When I got my very first job, working at Togo's, a co-worker put me onto it. Been eating it ever since. Don't get wrong, I've tried other variations of it and it tasted gross. I bought some from the grocery store that was part of their signature soups. It tasted awful.
I never liked broccoli growing up either. Don't think anyone did. But when I was about 13 I had broccoli soup for the first time at a Tim Hortons in Toronto. Dipped my ham sandwich in it. Liked Broccoli soup ever since.

Back
Top Bottom