FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

6A908112-DAFB-4741-BA1B-766D0B8A2BBE.jpeg

a lot of smash talk recently 8)
Is this a flat griddle you can put on your stove? I wanna see more pics.👀

boss made some Pakistani food I’ve never tried before. goat chops and something called a haleem. its like a shredded beef slow cooked with lentils. she also made some naan to eat it with. It was banging 🔥🔥🔥
this was pictured before it was heated up.
97E1855C-695F-43BE-B37C-BD60873842A0.jpeg

damn you must be a good employee

What’s the must eats in nyc?

late night halal street food lamb/chicken/rice with the white and red sauce. I usually throw in some bbq sauce in there to add a little sweetness if they offer it
bacon/sausage egg n cheese from your local bodega with hot sauce and ketchup
NY pizza slices

Ask around where you are for the best places to get these cause they can be hit or miss, especially with the halal food.

for pizza, any of these: scarr's, vezzo, rubirosa, joe's, john's on bleeker, PSP (although they might be cancelled now), bestpizza
burger: au cheval
doughnut plant

Damn, I forgot they have an Au Cheval in NY.
That being said though, Emily burger in NY is better than Au Cheval in Chicago my opinion. Not by much though, so can’t lose with either.

What exactly are you looking for? If it’s steak it’s Keens hands down in my opinion.

Anything good lol. Only there for a day but want to maximize the eats lol

thank you everyone for the suggestions. I don’t know the area but I’ll be off Broadway.

Anything good lol. Only there for a day but want to maximize the eats lol

thank you everyone for the suggestions. I don’t know the area but I’ll be off Broadway.

Off Broadway and where because Broadway stretches for the whole of Manhattan really.

Back
Top Bottom