FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20210319_195326.jpg

Red beans and rice. Inspired by this thread to do jamaican tonite.

Gonna make some plantains and jerk shrimp in the air fryer later.

Last time I get a chicken bake from costco
It was not good
It's only hot dogs and pizza going forward
Damn shame the chicken bake used to be decent
I wasn't a huge fan of it before but damn it's down right terrible now

I don't know remember how goat tastes by itself, or in a curry. The African place here does it in an OD hot pepper soup so it's tender and just tastes good but i dont remember specifically because the heat was so overpowering. The service is so bad though and they do kind of come up like theyre treating us ****tier for being American black and not African blacks. A new African Grill opened up closer and dude is super friendly so they're off the list, plus it's in a shared building with like a dozen other places so you can do some fat **** like order African brisket and jollof rice plus Hawaiian pork somehtings plus Philly cheesesteak macaroni and a nutella waffle for dessert
Jollof rice be hittin :smokin

I gotta think people are mixing it up with something else. Almond is good, chocolate is good, sweet grated coconut is good, so what part is nasty to you?

The coconut part is the worst. I generally hate any type of nuts in chocolate and almond joy is the worst of it.

I didn’t like coconut for years; something about the texture I found off-putting. But then it switched and I love it.

I gotta think people are mixing it up with something else. Almond is good, chocolate is good, sweet grated coconut is good, so what part is nasty to you?
Maybe Bounty? The packaging made me think it was that for a sec. I like Bounty tho. That was my one homies fav chocolate bar, RIP 🤲. That, the black bag doritos and sprite were his fav snacks/drink from the corner store.

Back
Top Bottom