FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So anybody tried that fried flounder sandwich from Popeye’s yet?

05B9825E-9489-4A5A-8FF4-4EB2F6569552.jpeg
I had it. It’s good but I’d get the Chicken over it on almost all occasions.

I don't know remember how goat tastes by itself, or in a curry. The African place here does it in an OD hot pepper soup so it's tender and just tastes good but i dont remember specifically because the heat was so overpowering. The service is so bad though and they do kind of come up like theyre treating us ****tier for being American black and not African blacks. A new African Grill opened up closer and dude is super friendly so they're off the list, plus it's in a shared building with like a dozen other places so you can do some fat **** like order African brisket and jollof rice plus Hawaiian pork somehtings plus Philly cheesesteak macaroni and a nutella waffle for dessert

I don't know remember how goat tastes by itself, or in a curry. The African place here does it in an OD hot pepper soup so it's tender and just tastes good but i dont remember specifically because the heat was so overpowering. The service is so bad though and they do kind of come up like theyre treating us ****tier for being American black and not African blacks. A new African Grill opened up closer and dude is super friendly so they're off the list, plus it's in a shared building with like a dozen other places so you can do some fat **** like order African brisket and jollof rice plus Hawaiian pork somehtings plus Philly cheesesteak macaroni and a nutella waffle for dessert

Lol African and Caribbean restaurants don't care about service or the customers. I don't think it's anything personal :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom