FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Only other major chains I’ve heard of with serious E. coli outbreaks are chipotle and McDonald’s a couple times. It was more rare at McDonald’s.

I believe I may have suffered from the e-coli outbreak from chipotle some time ago. I ate at a location and was down bad for a day or two.

Jack-In-The-Box has definitely had issues. Nothing they recent though, I don’t think. That’s actually the only fast food place that I remember having to send back food. A hair in my fries once and mold on my Sourdough Burger bun another time :smh:

Only other major chains I’ve heard of with serious E. coli outbreaks are chipotle and McDonald’s a couple times. It was more rare at McDonald’s.

I believe I may have suffered from the e-coli outbreak from chipotle some time ago. I ate at a location and was down bad for a day or two.

Jack-In-The-Box has definitely had issues. Nothing they recent though, I don’t think. That’s actually the only fast food place that I remember having to send back food. A hair in my fries once and mold on my Sourdough Burger bun another time :smh:

That's why I stopped eating at fast food or food places on streets or in malls several years ago when I used to like them a lot due to convenience because I realized they weren't sanitary and I noticed their foods weren't prepared as good as particular sit-down restaurants. I even noticed the difference in ingredients used when I started eating at more restaurants as I got older.

I swear a lot of people eliminate eating fast food when they get older, but not all people though. It's like a phase a lot of people go through.

Don't get me started on Jack In The Crack! :emoji_angry:🙄
I haven't ate from Jack In The Box since 2002 because I'm convinced their crap gave me a stomach virus that caused diarrhea for a few days. 🤮
I'm glad O-Dog instilled it in my head when he referred to them as Jack In The Crack in Menace II Society when it came out in 1993.

That's why I stopped eating at fast food or food places on streets or in malls several years ago when I used to like them a lot due to convenience because I realized they weren't sanitary and I noticed their foods weren't prepared as good as particular sit-down restaurants. I even noticed the difference in ingredients used when I started eating at more restaurants as I got older.

I swear a lot of people eliminate eating fast food when they get older, but not all people though. It's like a phase a lot of people go through.

Don't get me started on Jack In The Crack! :emoji_angry:🙄
I haven't ate from Jack In The Box since 2002 because I'm convinced their crap gave me a stomach virus that caused diarrhea for a few days. 🤮
I'm glad O-Dog instilled it in my head when he referred to them as Jack In The Crack in Menace II Society when it came out in 1993.
I definitely cut back on the amount of fast food I eat. Still do but not as much as when I was younger. Ironically, the chipotle in which I got sick at was in a mall.

I definitely cut back on the amount of fast food I eat. Still do but not as much as when I was younger. Ironically, the chipotle in which I got sick at was in a mall.

Good for you that you made progress by cutting down. Hopefully you'll completely abstain from it eventually.

I immediately realized it's so much cheaper and fresher to make your own food when I started living on my own, especially with the last few years since I'm getting assistance thankfully.

It's funny you mentioned mall food because I used to love eating it. But I realized it was basically just overpriced junk food with a small quantity or little portions as I got older.

Hopefully you'll completely abstain from it eventually.
giphy.gif

Speaking of having the ****s...

Snapchat-471892428.jpg

Had these along with some wings, like 4 beers, and some ice cream from Culver's. I knew it was a suicidal combination, and sure enough, I spent most of the night running back and for to the ****ter.

On another note, I discovered the red peppers are Fresno peppers, and aren't usually as hot as jalapeños. These were hotter than hell.

Back
Top Bottom