FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

fruits are the goat snack
don't even need to add anything to them
and if you go to the asian markets they have some crazy fruits you won't get at the regular grocery store
Fruit and veggies are the best snacks

I fw almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios too.

Dried fruit is good too, just a little bit.

More of a nuts and seeds kinda guy myself.

Fruit cool too though. Blackberries and raspberries are the best snacking fruits.

I bought a little container of dragon fruit from Whole Foods the other day. It was white i always thought dragon fruit was pink, guess there’s diff kinds
But it tasted like absolutely nothing :lol: had the tiniest tinge of kiwi flavor but that’s it
Same with papaya I swear it has no flavor

I bought a little container of dragon fruit from Whole Foods the other day. It was white i always thought dragon fruit was pink, guess there’s diff kinds
But it tasted like absolutely nothing :lol: had the tiniest tinge of kiwi flavor but that’s it
No you got it right. Outside has that bright color, inside is white, flavorless as hell. There's some kinda metaphor there usable for something.

Dinner
8F540602-412E-4710-9AF0-28374C2BB8BD.jpeg
Do you change nail color as much as you go to starbz?
No hate or shade, seems every time you post you got new color lol

I am growing tired of buying bananas & avocados as of late. I swear they turn SO fast, and that's even when I buy them and they aren't ripe yet. So frustrating.

About to just start buying frozen bananas for smoothies & pre-made guac if I am really in the mood. Sucks because I like making my own.

There’s pink and white.

get a cactus pear next time if you’re looking for sweet. Cousin of dragon fruit.
different-colors-of-prickly-pears.jpg

and papaya smells like foot :sick:

I am growing tired of buying bananas & avocados as of late. I swear they turn SO fast, and that's even when I buy them and they aren't ripe yet. So frustrating.

About to just start buying frozen bananas for smoothies & pre-made guac if I am really in the mood. Sucks because I like making my own.
Put the avocado inna brown paper bag to speed up the ripening

With the banana

chop up the bananas and freeze them
cheaper.

I mean it is kinda unfair to the life cycle of a banana to expect it to stay in an IDEAL eating state for more than around 36 hours.

If you don't get it at that exact moment, you might be SOL.

1611336988003.png

Back
Top Bottom