FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Mike's was quick last time I was there. Pretty bummed that I won't be making my annual trip up there this winter.
I feel you. I have not been up to Portland this year at all and I usually go up there like 3 times a year. SMH I have craved lobster rolls from there all year. I mean, the Slapfish and Luke's Lobster locations in the DC area are good and all, but for some reason lobster rolls tastes SOOOO much better to me when I have them in Maine.

I feel you. I have not been up to Portland this year at all and I usually go up there like 3 times a year. SMH I have craved lobster rolls from there all year. I mean, the Slapfish and Luke's Lobster locations in the DC area are good and all, but for some reason lobster rolls tastes SOOOO much better to me when I have them in Maine.
Haven't been up there as an adult. Might have to make that happen this upcoming spring/summer. Not trying to deal with the cold if I don't have to.

Never been to any of those spots in DC. We have a couple good ones here in Baltimore though.

Back
Top Bottom