FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

First time eating out since the DR back in March.
23D5DE08-A41D-4348-BCF9-64A8B02115E2.jpeg

bacon burger with fries ketchup and aioli sauce. Fish n chips. Gf got a fried portobello mushroom salad and cod tacos (corn tortilla)

She don’t eat chivo ...
:smh:
Nope, I surely do not eat goats. I wish I could commit to being a vegetarian, but being that I like fish and seafood a lot, I might as well stay on the opposite side of that fence. I am just not a fan of putting a bunch of meat in my body (I do not like the way I feel when I do so) and I am not outgoing when it comes to meat either. I do not like steak, pork chops or any thick cut of pork or beef. Chicken, fish and seafood I am wary of also because if it is too big, I am not a fan (I want food at a normal size and not steroid/hormone-fed or GMO).

Nope, I surely do not eat goats. I wish I could commit to being a vegetarian, but being that I like fish and seafood a lot, I might as well stay on the opposite side of that fence. I am just not a fan of putting a bunch of meat in my body (I do not like the way I feel when I do so) and I am not outgoing when it comes to meat either. I do not like steak, pork chops or any thick cut of pork or beef. Chicken, fish and seafood I am wary of also because if it is too big, I am not a fan (I want food at a normal size and not steroid/hormone-fed or GMO).
I can dig it if you just don't really rock with meat in general.

No lamb?!

C'mon now.
NOPE.....no lamb. BAHHHHH rings in my head just like MOOOO rings in my head for beef and OINK OINK for pig. The latter two I can do in very small doses and there have been times where mid-meal I would get disgusted and through it away. Lamb though I just cannot and will not.....it is all a mind thing for me and I do not feel comfortable eating it.

Mac n cheese, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, and greens and green beans are all I really want at Thanksgiving.

Yall can literally keep everything else.

Back
Top Bottom