FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
MelodicDigitalKinkajou-small.gif

standard_incredible.jpg

?

Also, what do u order at cheese cake factory?

I usually order the herb crusted salmon or their Shepherd's pie for my meal and then for dessert it depends on what time of the year it is. In that fall, I like their pumpkin pecan cheesecake, but the other times of the year I like either their Godiva chocolate cheesecake or their caramel pecan turtle cheesecake.

No, I was not saying that because it does not just affect the sink. It affects everything around the sink as well because water splashes when you are rinsing something and you do not know where those droplets are falling. I was just stating that washing chicken spreads the bacteria and can cause contamination.
Oh ok so some ppl dont know how to properly clean period. That's what it seems like. The sink and the entire sink area.

Nothing you said changed anything.

If you cant wash something without water and thus bacteria splashing everywhere you probably shouldnt wash anything.

How did you find niketalk X XXXXX
I was Googling something regarding Air Max 1s a few years ago and a link popped up in the search. That was the main sneaker that I wore at the time and the only thread that I really went to on here for like the first year and some change after I signed up.

I'm now wondering about the correlation between ppl who don't wash chicken and ppl who dont wash rice :lol:

Cuz it legit seems like ppl are holding the chicken under the faucet and letting water ricochet off it everywhere :lol:

I guess.....spoons are for cereal, oatmeal, pudding, apple sauce, ice cream.....but that is not the first utensil I personally think of using when eating rice.
What if you’re eating a curry over rice? You gonna scoop all that delicious curry with a fork?

income in peace

I'm now wondering about the correlation between ppl who don't wash chicken and ppl who dont wash rice :lol:

Cuz it legit seems like ppl are holding the chicken under the faucet and letting water ricochet off it everywhere :lol:
Their rice probably goes from box :smile:sick: )to pot :sick::sick:

I wanna say not washing rice is a western thing. Stemming from ignorance. Not meant in a bad way. People just follow the instructions on the bag.

Unless you just slaughtered it washing your chicken or turkey is pointless, & potentially harmful. I can understand a rinse if it's slimy from the packaging or you just dropped it in somewhere gross, but otherwise it's a dumb uneducated practice.
You eat food out of a tin with a shoes box on your table. No one should trust anything you say.

I think MOST people that "wash" their chicken aren't WASHING it.

I think most people are soaking it in a Part Water/Part Acid solution and then removing that water into the drain.

I don't think folks are putting the pieces of chicken under the faucet and running water on it. (I hope not).

So it is nowhere near as "dirty" as much as you non-chicken washers are making it out to be.

If anything, the only part of my sink that is exposed to chicken juice is the actual DRAIN.

Back
Top Bottom