FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Has anyone tried the new Church's chicken sandwich? I tried going back like 20 pages on here, but did not see anything about it.

I want to try it (without any of their sauce, just extra honey butter and I will put some hot sauce on it myself), but unfortunately there are only 2 Church's in my area and they are not near me. One I think is in a building that houses a federal government agency and the other is in the hood (which I would need another reason to go to the hood besides going to Church's.....just saying).

This review had me :rofl:

These Trump-supporting clowns :lol:

These Trump-supporting clowns :lol:
I was dying laughing at how crazy they were talking. I had to take my headphones off though when they started eating.....they were smacking all in the mic! Though they are on that BS, I like a good chuckle at the expense of others. LLS

You wash your chicken ?
200.gif

I can believe that! My mind started to be over the same ol' same ol' that you see in the sneaker threads and I just so happen to see this thread one day in Latest Posts column one night. That is how I found out about this thread and if it was not for that, I would still be coming on here seeing the same ol' same ol'. SMH

Welcome to General

tenor-5.gif

Back
Top Bottom