Ill go with

Feta
Cheddar
Gorgonzola

Honorable mention to Gouda

smoked gouda
Vermont shard white cheddar
And on base they sell a jerk white cheddar cheese...flames. I’ll eat it plain

Burns burger shack from the iconic 44...had a side of sweet potato fries but the kids ate them all...wanted bbq but the line was crazy....

20201010_153146.jpg
Been wanting to try them for a long time. How was it

Yo i had conversation with friends a couple of weeks ago and we were talking about food and how we enjoy a nice sammich. Now we started talking about Italian Combos which if made right are the most superior cold cut sammich in my opinion. One of my friends said they purposely ask for it with AMERICAN CHEESE. I've never wanted to fight someone on the spot so badly LOL. Like WTF AMERICAN on an Italian combo? What is yalls preferenace? I will always say provolone or mozzarella for a combo. Am i right or have i been eating Italian combos wrong all my life?

NBA really treat their players right, got that Disney trash food outta there quick.
The pre-portioned food that they were getting during the quarantine period that everybody was (rightly) making fun of was never going to be what was getting served for the entirety of the bubble.

Ahh just missed the breakfast menu. Was trying to deal with ackee and saltfish with peanut porridge.

Now what to do 🤔

Back
Top Bottom