FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Chicken club sandwich, salad and tomato basil soup.

49C294A5-0883-4600-AB1C-58B9C1D4A1F4.jpeg
D59B0CB9-C692-44E8-B72B-50465F2DDE23.jpeg

fargin fargin

Let me know how my symmetries are.

I should have moved the turkey slice up more.

Egg w/Kale
Bread
Avacado + Pepper Sauce Mixture
Trader Joe's Pepper Sauce (red dots)
Sliced Turkey Breast (George Foreman)

Layering
Bread
Egg
Turkey
Egg
Bread

20201007_103153.jpg
20201007_103319.jpg
looks great. you need more lighting in your pictures though

fargin fargin

Let me know how my symmetries are.

I should have moved the turkey slice up more.

Egg w/Kale
Bread
Avacado + Pepper Sauce Mixture
Trader Joe's Pepper Sauce (red dots)
Sliced Turkey Breast (George Foreman)

Layering
Bread
Egg
Turkey
Egg
Bread

20201007_103153.jpg
20201007_103319.jpg
This looks absolutely delicious and I would eat it and I would look mildly disturbed, until the host realized, I wanted wanted seconds, but was too police to ask myself.

But I would find something in the host's dining room to compliment, so too distract them, while I turned the slice of turkey and banana 180 degrees to complement the wonderful circular theme of the plates. Now don't you think, I didn't notice and appreciate the diametrically opposed slices of bread and the egg, because I did and wholeheartedly approve. I give it five out of five chef's hats, not only because I'm polite, but because I'm generally amazed by any meal, I haven't had to make myself. And I need some avocado toast in my life NOW!

Keep your head up fam!

Oh wait... just a question, over here we would eat this stuff open faced, are you suppose to sandwich it, before eating it? If so, you get extra points for serving the sandwich open, so you can admire the sandwich's content, before assembling it.

This looks absolutely delicious and I would eat it and I would look mildly disturbed, until the host realized, I wanted wanted seconds, but was too police to ask myself.

But I would find something in the host's dining room to compliment, so too distract them, while I turned the slice of turkey and banana 180 degrees to complement the wonderful circular theme of the plates. Now don't you think, I didn't notice and appreciate the diametrically opposed slices of bread and the egg, because I did and wholeheartedly approve. I give it five out of five chef's hats, not only because I'm polite, but because I'm generally amazed by any meal, I haven't had to make myself. And I need some avocado toast in my life NOW!

Keep your head up fam!

Oh wait... just a question, over here we would eat this stuff open faced, are you suppose to sandwich it, before eating it? If so, you get extra points for serving the sandwich open, so you can admire the sandwich's content, before assembling it.

Damn, I got your Geometrical Approval. My day is complete. :pimp:

But nah, no bull, whenever I make this I always wonder if you would approve but I never felt like taking a picture. :lol:

It wasn't eaten open faced, I took pictures of the layers because I wasn't going to take a picture of a BITTEN sandwich.

But yes, everything you said was considered when making it.

I get you man.

Back
Top Bottom