FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So I’ve had the worst craving for a sharkchoochie (charcuterie) board 😂😂😂 and this is my lame attempt. I have the cutest Frenchie board. Used tricuits, ritz, Asiago, mozzarella, provolone, salami,cappicola,pepperoni,prosciutto and roasted red peppers
F8A090B5-4AA4-4729-9C57-3318F2B304AB.jpeg

Thanks for making clear you didn’t really mean sharkcoochie... :lol:

Looks good to me.

Used to dislike when the lady would break out a sharkcoochie board, like this ain't food. After a while I was sold though, that sweet and salty followed by a sip of wine works.
Having the sweet and Salty is the best. Def didn’t have any nuts and something sweet on mine. But it’s literally for me and bae so I didn’t wanna get crazy. We are also having with wine

I'm sure many have similar thoughts but might not be willing to publicly admit to IT.

the thing is all these great resturants have mexicans and south americans cooking their favorite foods. And this ranges from your neighborhood pizza joint to the 3 michelin places.

****, a family friend worked at Balthazar in soho. Dude cant read or write but taught me how to cook a bone-in ribeye and how to make a peppercorn au poivre sauce, amongst other great dishes.

most high end chefs barely touch the food.

Back
Top Bottom