FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

thumbnail.jpeg
Breyers isn’t quality ice cream, u use that for milkshakes. For specialty flavours u go w/ blue bell or baskin robins.

Got the BK app and it looks like it's a $3 box unless certain folks get a special deal. Weird photoshop if not because 3 is still a good offer.

I’ve never had BK nuggets or their cheeseburger
So I guess I can’t knock it till I’ve tried it
I know their fries suck
And I don’t recall their fountain drinks being any good
I don’t trust food that’s super cheap especially from fast food places
Only thing I like is the whopper with cheese

You must be back on the East Coast......
Im not doing this with you tonight.

Any sort of review would be greatly appreciated
thanks in advance

Meh it’s ok. Been craving soul food and too lazy to cook it so this did the trick. Greens were good. Mac and cheese were ok...but I’m a Mac and cheese connoisseur and I think nothing touches mine. Chicken was a little dry.

Carolina kitchen in DC hits the spot in a pinch. Just weird going there in that little fancy village knowing how it used to be and the underbelly because my bro used to work out that area. I atleast keep a knife if I hit it when i'm in DC.

I dont like oreos themselves but I like oreo flavored stuff, mcflurrys, milkshakes etc...
I'm the same way. Don't like oreos much but cookies and cream is my go-to ice cream and shake. Not enough balance on the cookies alone.

I’ve never had BK nuggets or their cheeseburger
So I guess I can’t knock it till I’ve tried it
I know their fries suck
And I don’t recall their fountain drinks being any good
I don’t trust food that’s super cheap especially from fast food places
Only thing I like is the whopper with cheese
BK is pretty bad. Nuggets taste like Tyson frozen nuggets but worse cause they're always undercooked. Real rubbery and has that "is this even chicken?" taste.

Back
Top Bottom