FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

They put that on the chicken sandwich at howlin rays

Ahh I see. That makes sense because this local spot is pretty much a Howlin Rays imitation with a Szechuanese twist in the flavoring. Their regular hot is bomb though, everything comes with bread and pickle. Regular hot is like a 4/10 and then the X-Tra Hot with the Carolina Reaper is like an 11/10, straight huge jump.

Buying bags for bananas is crazy to me. Same for avocados. Or anything in which you’re not eating the peel or buying a few of.

Buying bags for bananas is crazy to me. Same for avocados. Or anything in which you’re not eating the peel and are buying a few of.
We don’t buy bags down here. the bags are free...would this change anything
for you?

Buying bags for bananas is crazy to me. Same for avocados. Or anything in which you’re not eating the peel and are buying a few of.
I def use a bag for avocados if I'm getting multiple, just to keep them all together. Not because of them being on the checkout belt :lol:

Got a burger and the new spicy chicken at shake shack. Got “extra hot” which is the middle level. They don’t have that much flavor tbh but are def spicy 🔥
Didn’t eat them all in my car just had 1 :blush:
107EF01D-5FE6-45EE-A8D2-ACE3148ECE62.jpeg

bad lighting they are bright red in person, prob should have kept the pic out but oh well

Last edited:
That chicken don’t look right
Are they tenders?
Where’s the bun?
I have so many more questions lol

Got a burger and the new spicy chicken at shake shack. Got “extra hot” which is the middle level. They don’t have that much flavor tbh but are def spicy 🔥
Didn’t eat them all in my car just had 1 :blush:
107EF01D-5FE6-45EE-A8D2-ACE3148ECE62.jpeg

bad lighting they are bright red in person, prob should have kept the pic out but oh well

These don't look like they were made from a professional establishment.

Back
Top Bottom