FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:rofl: Man that Trump / BMORE thread was funny as hell.

bro i thought u was just taking the “high & mighty” approach & told me be blessed & went about your day...u still typing though ...why

U rusty & pnlv or whatever dude who was crying about trump topics must be long lost niketalk friends... got yourself alil forum squad going on huh

:lol: @ "PNLV"

IMG_20200905_093707__01.jpg
Wtf's goin on in here :lol:

:rofl:

He is properly referring to this thread...

It is funny he said he had me up in arms when he was trying to police when and what I posted, and was strawmanning people like crazy.

Dude used Trump's racist attacks on Bmore as a jumping off point to **** on Baltimore . Like bragging about not shaking the late Elijah Cummings hand, like it was some boss move (like anyone cares :lol:). Complaining that black politicians are the ones that have urban cities in a mess on purpose. His *** posted screenshots of Youtube comments are evidence he was right :lol: :rofl:

Was tryna lecture frshstunna frshstunna about his own city.

I take dude as seriously as a respectable bagel shop would take him if he asked for a buttered roll, and then complained when he got a Kaiser roll instead of a bagel.

Mans probably eats too much black pepper, starts feeling inadequate, then takes it out on NT.
Yea yo a weirdo, just skip right over what he talkin bout...Cant talk to Trump cats bout anything, including food...They follow a man that marinates well done steaks in ketchup :lol: :sick:

Yea yo a weirdo, just skip right over what he talkin bout...Cant talk to Trump cats bout anything, including food...They follow a man that marinates well done steaks in ketchup :lol: :sick:
Ketchup, mayonnaise, and blueberries

Red, white, and blue like our flag

Stupid libs don't know what a real American marinade is!

Too busy using recipes from the Asian persuasion!

A real coal mining man like myself knows what a real American marinade is

MURRICA!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

aepps20 aepps20

Back
Top Bottom