FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pointing out why things happen doesn't automatically mean I'm giving it justification. You know the difference right?
Again, what you said was explaining WHY people catch feelings about seeing dogs being hurt.

Not even sure why there is a back and forth as if that wasn't what you did.

I am not saying you were wrong.

I am not saying you are the Head Chief of the Hypocrisy.

I am simply saying what you stated was A reason for why people catch feelings about seeing dogs being hurt.

NOthing further.

I got a Poke(?) bowl. First time having it. I got it with two variants of shrimp instead of the raw fish options.
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200903165245875_COVER.jpg

I got a Poke(?) bowl. First time having it. I got it with two variants of shrimp instead of the raw fish options.
did you like it?
they are everywhere round my way
probably cause it's relatively a very easy restaurant to operate

Last edited:
Did you like It?
Get again?
fati bumaye

did you like it?
they are everywhere round my way
probably cause it's relatively a very easy restaurant to operate
I've been seeing them all over the place as well and have never really been interested in them.I kept saying I would check them out, but never did. Then I saw some Youtube video about two Japanese brothers who own a Poke restaurant in Hawaii that sparked my interest in it. I would say it was pretty solid. I would purchase it again. I'd give it a 8/10.

Last edited:
I've been seeing them all over the place as well and have never really been interested in them.I kept saying I would check them out, but never did. Then I saw some Youtube video about two Japanese brothers who own a Poke restaurant in Hawaii that sparked my interest in it. I would say it was pretty solid. I would purchase it again. I'd give it a 8/10.
Get the tuna next time

Got an order of Yaca mein.

It’s a type of beef noodle soup in New Orleans. The soup consists of stewed beef in beef-based broth served on top of noodles and garnished with half a hard-boiled egg and chopped green onions. Cajun or Creole seasoning and chili powder are often added to the broth.

Had the shrimp added.

C785C046-2B26-49EA-955A-27E940FA140D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom