FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

SC kid SC kid

I have two Snapper Heads.

I smoked them on the grill with some chicken and the body of the snapper.

What do you add to the fish stews that you have made in the past?

ICIP

"Sinegang" is good for that but I dunno if you'd like it.

This is good with white rice

ahat ahat

DId you eat the squirrel ? How did you play that situation. :lol:
Nah man

I told dude tell his granny i gotta bounce. I think he told her something like we were going to the store and we'd be back. I never went back there.

I should bring granny to that store that has the squirrel. You know i went there again yesterday and the damn thing is still in the store.

"Sinegang" is good for that but I dunno if you'd like it.

This is good with white rice

:lol: That is a basic list of ingredients. Which part of it did you assume I would object to? THe Vinegar?

Man someone started telling that story in my "would you eat dog" thread that got deleted.

Was it anyone in here?

why did they delete it?

I’m not eating dogs, only animals I’ve ever hit was a bird last night and a rabbit. *knocks wood*

not bad for driving a couple hundred miles a day.

People probably cried since it involved "dog."

The same way in the, "Nature is Scary THread" people cried when a video was posted of a gator eating a dog.

This is all while there are dozens and dozens of pages of animals killing other animals.

why did they delete it?

I’m not eating dogs, only animals I’ve ever hit was a bird last night and a rabbit. *knocks wood*

not bad for driving a couple hundred miles a day.
I have no clue why it got deleted, and was never given a reason despite asking multiple times. I even went out my way map diverse locations where it's practiced, to prevent bigotry towards particular groups.

In India cows are seem as divine figures & aren't consumed, but every here they're slaughtered, eaten, and shared as a delicacy. I'm pretty much gonna chalk to blatant hypocrisy. Someone posted a gator snatching up a dog in the "Damn Nature... You Scary" thread & it got deleted b/c ppl were being ho's about it in a thread full of that content. That one genuinely pissed me off :lol:

they just lock stuff on here half the time because they aren’t trying to have that talk I feel.

I feel what you’re saying, different people eat different stuff. No need to get all butt hurt about it.

also, gators eat dogs everyday. Nt is soft.

Yet they have the racist QU!K QU!K running around. They even deleted his questionable posts and any post addressing his controversial comments as if it didn't happen.Yet, allowed him to continue to run around. :smh:

I think people are extra sensitive about dogs because we view them entirely as pets and not as wild animals. So much so that when we see one that is wild we automatically feel like it needs to be rescued. We don't look at other pets that way. We can see turtles, rabbits, birds, and cats on the street and we'd just keep it moving. We've domesticated dogs so much for so long that we tend to view them in a separate category from animals.

I had Del Taco for lunch. What’s their deal with leaving burritos open at one end?

Taco Bell >>>>

I think people are extra sensitive about dogs because we view then entirely as pets and not as wild animals. So much so that when we see one that is wild we automatically feel like it needs to be rescued. We don't look at other pets that way. We can see turtles, rabbits, birds, and cats on the street and we'd just keep it moving. We've domesticated dogs so much for so long that we tend to view them in a separate category from animal.
Yea, of course we understand that line of reasoning but that doesn't make it not hypocritical.

Like mplsdunk mplsdunk said , it is just soft.

I wonder if they would tweak out if we asked if it was cool to eat coyote then? :lol:
I doubt it will catch flack. We really have no connection to coyotes and view them as wild predators which allows us to be more numb to their existence. I'd be more hurt hearing about eating horses than Coyotes and I'm guessing that's cause we've domesticated them as well.

Yo i remember that video of the whale throwing a dolphin (or was it a seal?) Like 17234ft in the air in that nature thread.

Hands down one of the funniest clips ive ever seen. I couldnt stop laughing

I doubt it will catch flack. We really have no connection to coyotes and view them as wild predators which allows us to be more numb to their existence. I'd be more hurt hearing about eating horses than Coyotes and I'm guessing that's cause we've domesticated them as well.

they eat horse in Canada.

Americans just don’t wanna eat “cute” stuff and pets.

you ever met someone who doesn’t eat beef but will eat fish because it isn’t “cute”?

Back
Top Bottom