FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My girl made a fire *** dinner last night! Real MVP

29EAF114-7C1F-4863-AE4C-5907BDCFECA5.jpeg

I really don't understand how he is so comfortable eating behind folks like that. These dudes were drinking open-lid smoothies and passing them around to each other. Drink and pass style.

Yea...

unnamed.gif

So my burger joint got hit with 30 health codes.

You know those pizzas I posted....

So the people behind the burger joint is also behind my new pizza joint... and one of their locations just got shut down, due to an excessive amount of fruit flies... and they are not actually a Sicillian family... and they are not exclusively using Italian products as advertise... and their pizza dough is not prepared as advertised... and their wood fired ovens are not wood fired.

Apparently I'm eating garbage and I can't even tell. :smokin

LiquidSilkyIcelandichorse-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Yea...

unnamed.gif

So the people behind the burger joint is also behind my new pizza joint... and they one of their locations got shut down, due to an excessive amount of fruit flies... and they are not actually a Sicillian family... and they are not exclusively using Italian products as advertise... and their pizza dough is not prepared as advertised... and their wood fired ovens are not wood fired.

1595455446473.gif

Just curious. When browning meat, after it’s brown, do you continue to use the same utensil you used to break the meat up and brown, wash it, or do you get a new one?

Yea...

unnamed.gif

So the people behind the burger joint is also behind my new pizza joint... and they one of their locations got shut down, due to an excessive amount of fruit flies... and they are not actually a Sicillian family... and they are not exclusively using Italian products as advertise... and their pizza dough is not prepared as advertised... and their wood fired ovens are not wood fired.

Damn, back to omelettes where its safe

Stopped at this Venezuelan spot, Aprea Mia.

Got:
Tajadas Con Nata
Vegetarian. Fried, overripe sweet plantains served with
nata.

Asado Negro Arepas
Served with fresh cilantro sauce. Grass-fed beef roasted for 12 hours with red wine, cumin, & sugar cane, served with caramelized onions & Thai chili sauce.

1176426E-7220-4F2B-9892-57C833A463BE.jpeg
1F259B4C-16A1-498D-B1D9-2A13356EAB44.jpeg

Exquisite.

I added like 20 Thai Chili's since they weren't giving me the heat I wanted.

But moving forward, I will start making more pastes.

Guajillo and ancho chili paste is up next.
Yeah I added 10 to mine and it was very mild.

And nice, I’m thinking about some pepper based pastes as wel

Back
Top Bottom