FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I need some ideas for low carb/keto meals

help me out NT
bowls are solid.
found a whole website dedicated to low carb. here's an example. can't say i've used this recipe but just use this as a guide and use meats and vegetables that you like the most and mix and match

Pizza Hut isn’t even greasy like that anymore. Greasiest pizza is Hungry Howie’s. You could probably squeeze out a cup of grease from a medium sized pizza from there.

But papa johns give best deals for us DMV folks when our trash teams win

I loveeee eggs. That’s my go to for breakfast and mid day. I usually make em along with the jimmy dean breakfast sausage links/patties

veggies I have been rotating are Brussel sprouts, fresh string green beans and bok choy.

im just curious on what meals I should make.
Yday I made steak n cheese stuffed bell peppers. I think the texture would be better by using grounded beef rather than shaved ribeye

D1EFB6C2-0E95-44DF-A3F2-97D7F20089F9.jpeg

D30E9181-D17C-4376-9BB8-8A5657D7CFA6.jpeg
Mushroom filled peppers?

In terms of regular Cheese Pizza:
1. Pizza Hut
2. Papa Johns
3. Dominos

All 3 fall into the category of pizzas I will only eat if it's free but for me it's

1. Dominos (they actually got better since I went to college, their new thin crust options are edible)
2. Pizza Hut (by default)
3. Papa John's (because of the racism)

What’s the best way to reheat pizza so that it’s closest to having it fresh?
Place pizza on a baking sheet and wrap it in foil. Put baking sheet in oven and turn it on to 275 for 20-25 minutes. Comes out fresh tasting and crispy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom