FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

these is :pimp:
EDF369D2-9B48-4589-BE6F-52A9B70B58D0.jpeg

fire wings is the spot for wings, huh? that's cool...i'll def check it out once they open in SJ. right now my go to here is smoke eaters. if there are better spots here in the south bay, feel free to let me know the error of my ways :lol:

wingstop a nah for me...never consistent enough
What about them is inconsistent? I never quite understood that sentiment when it came to wing establishments.

I come in Peace

Or add sliced potatoes to it!
:smh: Nouss Nouss ahat ahat

Going to Memphis next week.

Any Memphis Nters up in here with some food recommendations?

If not I'll obviously just google but I wanna know what the streets know.

damn ya'll, I just wanted to eat some cheese/meats and crackers and watch GOT for dinner tonight! I enjoy it. All of a sudden I'm a prisoner. Harsh.

When I visited Spain this was pretty typical tapas actually. Wine, cheese, meats like chorizo and prosciutto, olives, roasted peppers, apricots, nuts, grapes.

There's a reason they're collectively more fit over there and we're slobs.

What about them is inconsistent? I never quite understood that sentiment when it came to wing establishments.

I come in Peace

with the wings, sometimes they sauced enough, sometimes not. sometimes the wings seem overcooked to me too. just always feels like a wildcard with them. never know what im gonna get. maybe it's just the one near me that sucks

btw are you from DC? you ever have Wingos?

with the wings, sometimes they sauced enough, sometimes not. sometimes the wings seem overcooked to me too. just always feels like a wildcard with them. never know what im gonna get. maybe it's just the one near me that sucks

btw are you from DC? you ever have Wingos?
I get you.

Born and Raised man.

Yea, Wingos was good. Rest in Peace.

Back
Top Bottom