FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

picked up a classic this morning

20200613_065511.jpg

20200613_065800.jpg
20200613_065817.jpg

Since when did McD's serve rice with breakfast?

yes

peep the locations
Whole time I thought you were just saying the wings were fire :lol:

this is in Hawaii

20200615_174234.jpg

there's also a few other items like saimin, and seasonal pies like taro and haupia.
I remember reading too that Hawaii is the only place where the pies are still fried and not baked, not sure if that's true tho.

should have got the deluxe, coward

this is in Hawaii

20200615_174234.jpg

there's also a few other items like saimin, and seasonal pies like taro and haupia.
I remember reading too that Hawaii is the only place where the pies are still fried and not baked, not sure if that's true tho.

I learned about Hawaii Mickey D’s when I was in 7th grade.

The Santa Monica Boys Club and Honolulu Boys Club had an arrangement where we went to each other’s all-star basketball tournaments and the traveling team got to stay in the other club. That all-star trip was the first time I went to Hawaii. We ate a lot of McDonalds on that trip, including that breakfast. Good ****.

i just named what i got a few posts up
compare with the pics on the menu

San Jose coming soon :frown: Was gonna feast on 70¢ Tuesday

fire wings is the spot for wings, huh? that's cool...i'll def check it out once they open in SJ. right now my go to here is smoke eaters. if there are better spots here in the south bay, feel free to let me know the error of my ways :lol:

wingstop a nah for me...never consistent enough

fire wings is the spot for wings, huh? that's cool...i'll def check it out once they open in SJ. right now my go to here is smoke eaters. if there are better spots here in the south bay, feel free to let me know the error of my ways :lol:

wingstop a nah for me...never consistent enough
Go to sauced On Santana row
Get their smoked wings
Ask them to toss in pig candy
They have other sauces
But pig candy is the goat

Back
Top Bottom