FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Grilled a london broil last night...

Snapchat-1127824031.jpg

hard shell tacos are not bad... the problem is they break apart so easily and it doesnt fit a lot of stuff in it... i dont mind hard shell tacos but prefer soft shell

Hardshell tacos are maga tacos

Agree if we’re talking about grocery store, out-of-the-box hard shells, but I’ve been to a lot of Mexican restaurants in the LA that make really good hard shell tacos. They basically fry up soft tortillas until they’re crispy, so they still have crunch but don’t fall apart the way the store bought ones do.

You mean Taquitos?
Im talking bout that del taco crap
Agree if we’re talking about grocery store, out-of-the-box hard shells, but I’ve been to a lot of Mexican restaurants in the LA that make really good hard shell tacos. They basically fry up soft tortillas until they’re crispy, so they still have crunch but don’t fall apart the way the store bought ones do.

New year new OP :nerd:

like titos tacos ? No other way is acceptable. Maybe jack in the crack.

Back
Top Bottom