FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Linguine+clams

7CA242DE-E69F-4B29-BDC3-F7941C787CCD.jpeg

The lasagna wasn’t one of my best
I didn’t like it
Shouldn’t have switched up my recipe
It was good
Just not great

banh mi looks like a simple sandwich but its really good... i need to try it again... i had it last year at the us open and it was bangin and thats not even a legit spot that makes it...so i can only imagine it being better somewhere else that specializes in making it

Farting in your sleep and ****ting in your pants is not regular. It has nothing in common with a strong stomach.

A lot of yall got loose bowels and probably should go see a doctor if you **** yourself in your sleep after a big/heavy meal.
I am just referring to a body having regular reactions to consumption.

Going in the bed and while sleep is a whole different set of problems. :lol:

banh mi looks like a simple sandwich but its really good... i need to try it again... i had it last year at the us open and it was bangin and thats not even a legit spot that makes it...so i can only imagine it being better somewhere else that specializes in making it
Banh mi are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 def one of my favorite sandwiches

what’s you guys opinions on sandwich/sub/burger size? I’d rather eat 2 small/thin sandwiches then 1 fat *** one. Always been like that :lol:
I recently tried shake shack for the first time and a single is the perfect size to eat 2

Agreed

I cant stand a fat as **** burger. Its not enjoyable.

Yeah, I don’t want to have to expand my jaw to the biggest possible capacity to get a good bite of the sandwich.

Double-Double from In-N-Out = good. 4x4 from In-N-Out= excessive. Just get a second Double-Double.

Back
Top Bottom