FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You telling me how to use any form of the search engine would be like Bart Simpson trying to tutor Rick Sanchez in chemistry.

So show me how to access posts from 2002.

I will continue to humor your antics.
I never told you to use the search engine :lol:

More lies already :smh:

I never told you to use the search engine :lol:

More lies already :smh:
You must not understand what "Any form of."

GOing back, through the profile or not, SEARCHING for a post is in fact using the forums search engine.

Again, show me how to access posts from 2002.

Boys eating fried bananas and ground beef hot pockets then have the nerve to put some more dry *** coco bread on top of that. Oxtail is trash. Ackee is trash. Saltfish is trash. Jerk chicken is trash. The only curry I recognize is Steph.

You must not understand what "Any form of."
You can mitigate your lies with semantics all you want don't mean I'm gonna buy your bull ****

GOing back, through the profile or not
There is no "or not". I told you to go to your profile and then go to POSTINGS. From there it should be obvious what you have to do to go back to your first post.

If you do it incorrectly and then lie about it I can't help you or show you how to do anything.

You can mitigate your lies with semantics all you want don't mean I'm gonna buy your bull ****

There is no "or not". I told you to go to your profile and then go to POSTINGS. From there it should be obvious what you have to do to go back to your first post.

If you do it incorrectly and then lie about it I can't help you.
Your method doesn't access posts from 2002. (For the 3rd time).

Show me another method to access posts from 2002.

Again, don't coach me on how to use the search engine

I do not believe you're doing it correctly.

Take a screencap of the earliest post that method takes you.
I am stupid. I don't know how to take a screenshot let alone know how to click my photo to find my older posts.

Please show me on your end the EARLIEST post that is available using your method.

Since it IS your method.

Not doing it just proves to me that you know your method is highly limited.

Choose your path.

I am stupid.
This is known.
I don't know how to take a screenshot let alone know how to click my photo to find my older posts.
Then this may be impossible for you.

I wrongly assumed you were at least competent enough to do this and not some luddite.

Please show me on your end the earlier post that is available using your method.
I cant show you anything if you don't even know how to get to your profile page.

I told you where you can find your lies. You claim you can't go back and view those posts.

Seems your incapabilities have limited you.

Perhaps you can get some help here. Since you know, its not my job to teach you this nor did I volunteer to do it.

I merely gave you what I thought were simple instructions.

Not doing it just proves to me that you know your method is highly limited.

Choose your path.
After admitting your stupidity I can't agree with this reasoning. Seems flawed.

Master Zik
Joined Nov 20, 2007
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing forum FAQ / How-Tos / General Support

:rofl: Look at this dude

Master Zik
Joined Nov 20, 2007
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing forum FAQ / How-Tos / General Support

:rofl: Look at this dude
I had to copy the link to the forum to give it to you.

But seriously make a thread there. I'm sure they'll find a way to make what I said even simpler for you.

This is known.

Then this may be impossible for you.

I wrongly assumed you were at least competent enough to do this and not some luddite.

I cant show you anything if you don't even know how to get to your profile page.

I told you where you can find your lies. You claim you can't go back and view those posts.

Seems your incapabilities have limited you.

Perhaps you can get some help here. Since you know, its not my job to teach you this nor did I volunteer to do it.

I merely gave you what I thought were simple instructions.

After admitting your stupidity I can't agree with this reasoning. Seems flawed.

So You admit to NOT being able to go back that far using your method?

Good enough for me.

Could have said that 50 minutes ago.

DOn't waste my time again

So You admit to NOT being able to go back that far using your method?
No.

Why are you assuming that?

I told you specifically what to do and you refuse.

Or you're choosing to lie again.

Good enough for me.
Not surprising a lie is good enough for you.

Could have said that 50 minutes ago.

DOn't waste my time again
I wasted nothing.

You expect me to teach you how to get to your profile page let alone screen capture an image.

I don't have that time to waste.

Come back after you've learned "my" method.

You can't even prove you actually attempted it. What was the earliest post that method brought you to again?

Should be easy to find in your browser history. If you know how to do that.

MV5BNjkwODdkM2QtNGMyMS00NDM3LTkzMDEtOTc3OTRmODIwMzBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom