FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

kingkoopa kingkoopa you cant go wrong with either thai or viet food cuz they are both 🔥.
Thai food you should start with their stir fry noodles (pad thai, pad see ew, or pad kee mao) try all 3 at different times to see which one you would like the best.

When I was a kid, one of my friend's would eat Lay's potato chips while playing his Atari...
...cross contaminating the controllers with grease...
...so I would go over and play with Star Wars figures or anything else! :ohwell:

"Nah Matt, I'm good with Pac-Man for today."
I was JUST about to give an example of how I used to get into it with companies over eating stuff and touching my damn controllers. Thanks for feeling my pain. :lol:

You dig in the bag for napkins :lol:
Man, Napkins don't get rid of chicken grease. :lol:

When I was a kid, one of my friend's would eat Lay's potato chips while playing his Atari...
...so I would go over and play with Star Wars figures or anything else! :ohwell:

"No Matt, I don't want to play Pac-Man today."

We implemented the "bring your own stick" rule back in HS.

Not exactly how I think we planned to celebrate our 1 year anniversary, but at least Jimmy’s held us down on the food...

D1376147-4843-474E-AADD-D31A64C09DB5.jpeg

"No Matt, I don't want to play Pac-Man today."
Had a friend with the wild sweaty hands while playing games.

I started wearing gloves. Told him they were "gamer gloves". Probably would work for grease too.

That doesn't CLEAN your hands.

If you have grease and oil on your hands, you need soap and water to kill that.
Sounds like you're not using wipes/sanitizers right.

All they are is a form of paper and rubbing alcohol.

Soap and water is not the only way to kill grease and oil on your hands. Wipes literally removes them.

That doesn't CLEAN your hands.

If you have grease and oil on your hands, you need soap and water to kill that.

Soap and water is not the only way to kill grease and oil on your hands. Wipes literally removes them.
This. Wipes get the job done.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican im gonna need you to eat the greasiest chicken you can find. Which means go to Churches chicken if you have one, use a wipe when done and see how us car eaters get down. Oh and listen to this while doing so

Wipes do an adequate job but I don't feel as clean as I do with Soap and Water.

Sanitizers is what I was mostly talking about.

If you have STUFF on your hands, using just Sanitizer (something many folks do) does nothing.

True.

I do be tight when certain bbq spots provide the small dried out alcohol tabs. I need my joints dripping.
No, you need to WASH your hands in the bathroom.

After eating BBQ, using a wipe is nowhere near good enough. Not the little moist towelettes they give you.

Nah man.

Back
Top Bottom