FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Post work-out:

Cubana Empanadas - cream cheese, chicken and beef

Cubana - Chicken & onions, beans, plantains, Cuban bread

F763A4F1-4DE3-42BC-B279-60068D46B69C.jpeg

54AF4CA0-C374-431E-A85F-8CEE3563A064.jpeg

592F6E7B-3DE9-4AA7-90DC-5843B8E3BDA3.jpeg

And HOW did you degrease your hands before you touched ANYTHING?

That’s what I was wondering...

Never ate one in my car, but there was one time I came home from working late and was hungry AF. Took down 3/4 of a rotisserie chicken standing up in my kitchen with my hands, while squirting Sriracha on each bite.

but what happened to i eat to eat? :lol:

i used to eat in the whip. not anymore.
im constantly drinking something though.

Never ate one in my car, but there was one time I came home from working late and was hungry AF. Took down 3/4 of a rotisserie chicken standing up in my kitchen with my hands, while squirting Sriracha on each bite.

BEEN THERE!

Especially my youthful days of clubbing.

I'd just walk in to the countertop and start smashing!

Your leg driving skills must be solid!?!?

You ate it with one hand or two? :lol:

Drove by a Nigerian spot the other day that I wasn't aware of. Never had Nigerian before. What should I be getting here?

I'd get the Puff Puff(nigerian fried pastry sorta like a Jamaican fried dumpling_, jollof (seasoned rice dish), meat pie(Nigerian version of a beef patty), fish suya, pepper soup and palm wine.

I got an email from Shake Shack for a free shack burger with $15 purchase but not gonna go anytime soon. Expires 6/2 so if anyone would use it lemme know and I'll send the One time code.

Back
Top Bottom