FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

yeah thats legit, but would make me want to go to the fruit cart lol

going to add in more fruits next store visit

There’s been a fruit cart setting up shop right on the corner on my block and we’ve been hitting him up. Mangoes and cherries have been on-point.

Again, you ate M&Ms with Sugary YOgurt early this morning.

Don't say you aren't addicted to sugar.

Suggestion: If you want Yogurt, buy PLAIN yogurt and add fruit to it.
That yogurt is just regular healthy yougurt by itself, the treats is there to get ppl like me to eat the healthy stuff. The yogurt is yogurt and you're complaining too much. Not like shotsrangout shotsrangout though. At least you're adding something useful to the equation.

Speaking of Momofuku this came right now

122F8D60-025F-46CF-BB9A-4380D2632A70.jpeg

That yogurt is just regular healthy yougurt by itself, the treats is there to get ppl like me to eat the healthy stuff. The yogurt is yogurt and you're complaining too much. Not like shotsrangout shotsrangout though. At least you're adding something useful to the equation.

Read your labels.

YoCrunch Yogurt with M&Ms® 6oz Wholesale - Danone Food Service http://www.danoneawayfromhome.com/food-service-products/yocrunch-vanilla-w-mm-6oz/

The Yogurt there is the type of yogurt you want to stay away from. All the added sugar makes it FAKE healthy.

Also, this idea, "They give the M&Ms so we can eat a healthy item."

It is a sugary snack all around, with or without the candies.

Again, don't be fooled.

What have you tried? She was great on Chef’s Table
Crack Pie
Cereal milk shake
Various cookies
And a slice of cake

I get she has a sweet tooth but man some
Things are overboard

crack pie was best thing I tried because I love butter

the cereal milk at Disneyland fairytales was much better

crack pie is really a thing:

I've tried the cereal milk ice cream as well as the Canada exclusive Tim Hortons "double double" Ice Cream

Crack Pie was ok.

Tried the ramen at noodle bar 2-3 times, meh

and I had the $100 fried chicken meal with friends.

Couldn't find Walkerswood jerk marinade so I had to settle for this...

20200513_162116.jpg

$10 for less than 10 ounces... seriously thinking about buying this 25ln tub of jerk marinade online for $50.

Anyway I'm making jerk wings on the grill tomorrow. Making a pizza tonight, might post pics.

Back
Top Bottom