FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

45DBA0AF-7C17-4403-BA07-1ACE40D28887.jpeg

9D9BCD92-4DFB-4AED-A06E-1F727F68D7B8.jpeg

Solid Plantain allotment.

(Also, nails look acceptable to me).
Yeah plantains were nice size and I can do with 4. I was satisfied with it

Callaloo make your back strong
My 2 favourite vegetables, nice rice, great patties selection. U should try a jerk pattie next. solewoman solewoman B Sox B Sox
Callaloo was great and the rice and peas was as well. Usually it seems like most spots take the quick route with rice and peas but I can taste the flavor. Especially the coconut milk

took my first stab at making steak and cheese with some ribeye. i need to work on my skills with scooping it all up into the roll all nice. but flavor was def. on point. overall a success....

IMG_1065.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg

i also cooked too much for the roll as well :lol:

I come in peace, but why use a rib's eye for that?

took my first stab at making steak and cheese with some ribeye. i need to work on my skills with scooping it all up into the roll all nice. but flavor was def. on point. overall a success....

IMG_1065.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg

i also cooked too much for the roll as well :lol:
looks professional. great job. you have my approval.
IMG-20200509-WA0002.jpg

Cinnamon rolls.
say, do they sell wherever u got this from in the states?

Personal goals I’d like to reach, and I sacrificed something reasonable that I enjoyed immensely to insure that.

I think the healthiest thing I’ve posted was canned spinach. Yeah the Oreos was a bit of troll, but overall I’m clearly not on some pretentious “good health” or “I only eat “good” food” shtick.
How close are you to reaching your goals? SO you can start eating animal flesh again.

Back
Top Bottom