FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ever notice that breakfast for dinner is never a bad idea? Like i never had a breakfast food for dinner and regretted it later.

I want some quinoa protein pancakes post lift.

Pollo Inka. Peruvian Food

Chicken Fried Rice. Simple but fire
871387BA-7EE5-4A5F-8AA9-25842C207CE1.jpeg

Look at all these plantains. 😍 . They not like Caribbean spots and only give you 2
:emoji_hugging:
E9521698-013F-4107-9BC8-391E8E10CE19.jpeg

Cilantro soup. So refreshing.
BF75489E-A16C-4286-8005-8669248CFC19.jpeg

Aji sauce. A lil spicy
0CBBA405-5841-44AD-9A91-0A8DAB2D9F22.jpeg

Man, the restaurant wars challenge on Top Chef is good window into how hard running a crowded restaurant is. mplsdunk mplsdunk - so much respect for hanging in that business.

yeah it’s tough for sure, I like it now that it’s just a side job and I don’t do it for the money.

when I had a food truck and cooked for an actual living before that too it was tough sometimes to say the least.

Good times, but it’s also a young dudes game being a line cook.

yeah it’s tough for sure, I like it now that it’s just a side job and I don’t do it for the money.

when I had a food truck and cooked for an actual living before that too it was tough sometimes to say the least.

Good times, but it’s also a young dudes game being a line cook.

I just feel like every busy night I would want to punch both someone from the staff and customers...bravo for restraint.

So i seen theres this tiktok of people stepping on food.

That **** is super waste man. Millions of people in the world that dont have food and dunno where their next meal is coming from and these bozos wanna step on food and waste it for some ******* likes :smh:

i can't understand why people would like that
the whole concept of that statement makes no sense to me.

So i seen theres this tiktok of people stepping on food.

That **** is super waste man. Millions of people in the world that dont have food and dunno where their next meal is coming from and these bozos wanna step on food and waste it for some ****ing likes :smh:
In not their defense, those ppl starving r still gonna starve wether those ppl eat their food or waste it. Wait... did they eat the food after stepping on it?

Back
Top Bottom