FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I need to make burgers soon. haven't had one since pre-quarantine

y'all grind your own beef?

i do simple smash burgers in a cast iron: two thin patties, American cheese, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard
Don't grind my own beef at the moment, but I'm gonna get a stand mixer and the meat grinder attachment this month so I'm probably gonna start pretty soon.

When I get a house I’ll get a grinder and a deli slicer. Gonna need room for all the **** I’ll probably use once.

you aren’t ever gonna use that **** :lol: but just get a kitchen aid mixer. Then you can get attachments like a meat grinder, pasta roller and ice cream maker.

costco sells them. Then if it ever breaks you can always return it. I get all my expensive appliances from there. Even if it broke in ten years you can bring it back.

1588867155432.png

Since y'all loved my chicken and rice I decided to go for the gusto! Made some sliders :))
is that real beef?

gross looking burgers bruh

All those solid surfaces and sharp corners looks like a dangerous meal. Investigators could go months before figuring out was just the food that got him with the blunt force trauma and lacerations, no foul play involved.

If you buy quality stuff it’s fine though. Like I don’t use my kitchen aid much but when I do I really need it and it will last until I’m dead. :lol:

I use da vitamix daily.

Yeah that’s why everyone does it. Because it’s easy.

“omg I can put butter in my coffee and live off bacon. “ :lol:

my point is it’s not healthy or a long term solution.

your body needs carbs, maybe not 500g a day but carbs aren’t bad.

Ahhhhh gotcha. Yeah long term keto is no bueno.

how many carbs the body needs varies by many factors though yes? And keto doesn’t deprive you of all carbs though yes?

my point is it’s not healthy or a long term solution.

your body needs carbs, maybe not 500g a day but carbs aren’t bad.
Its good for relatively quick weight loss.

As a lifestyle it can make some wild dumb concoctions like ******* butter in coffee 0]

Ahhhhh gotcha. Yeah long term keto is no bueno.

how many carbs the body needs varies by many factors though yes? And keto doesn’t deprive you of all carbs though yes?
If you doing a strict keto diet then you're virtually getting no carbs. The idea is to get in to ketosis and stay in it until the point you get use to it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom