FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

But the point remains, let's not change how the dish was intended to be based on our "preferences".
Someone can change anything they want since they are spending their money and putting the food in THEIR mouth.

There are no rules to this food thing man.

and i stand firm on those beliefs. When I was in Thailand, I didn't ask them to change any recipes even though my wife couldn't tolerate spicyness.
I told her to suck it up and just ride with it.
she def gonna cheat on u
with a man who is more tentative to her needs
i mean this respectfully

For the sake of helping YOUR argument, you can classify it however you want.

But again, I love how you conveniently ignored the point of innovation coming from people EXPERIMENTING with "cultural" foods.

If we lived by your illogical (when logic shouldn't even be used in FOOD convos), rules, where the hell would we be in terms of innovation/creativity?

So your, "Eat it the natural way or don't eat it" holds ZERO weight and I seriously doubt ANY of us follow that rule. Including you.
You're not really talking about creativity or innovation though.

You talking about adding things to a dish you never ate before. Assuming what your preference would be in a meal you've never tasted.

Ppl who are creative and innovate with cultural foods, have ate the foods, understand the taste and texture, the concept, or they're being creative and innovating when they make something from scratch.

and i stand firm on those beliefs. When I was in Thailand, I didn't ask them to change any recipes even though my wife couldn't tolerate spicyness.
I told her to suck it up and just ride with it.
You can stand there for as long as you want.

People are following their OWN rules when it comes to THEIR food.

But you can call them Karens as a result.

she def gonna cheat on u
with a man who is more tentative to her needs
i mean this respectfully
Please don't judge our relationship based on the few times that she couldn't eat spicy foods in Thailand.
You don't know her, and you don't know me, so please refrain from speaking on OUR relationship.
It's silly to say that she'll cheat on me because i didn't let her tailor her weak pallette to the actual food in Thailand.

Please don't judge our relationship based on the few times that she couldn't eat spicy foods in Thailand.
You don't know her, and you don't know me, so please refrain from speaking on OUR relationship.
It's silly to say that she'll cheat on me because i didn't let her tailor her weak pallette to the actual food in Thailand.

:rofl: Dog, you brought your wife up. hahahahahahaahhaha

You can stand there for as long as you want.

People are following their OWN rules when it comes to THEIR food.

But you can call them Karens as a result.
Yeah, and they can be in their OWN world because if they went to an authentic restaurant and asked for cheese in their Banh Mi they would be laughed out the place.

its silly of u
to speak about ur wife
in that manner
with the phrases ur using
i would NEVER say my wife was "weak"
in anything to a bunch of strangers
also its apparent ur not caring about how she felt
if ur telling her to "suck it up"
im going by what YOU posted
if YOU dont want someone to have an opinion
about YOU posted
then dont post it

NT extremes: you said your wife can't tolerate spicy foods, so she's going to cheat on you.

How stupid does that sound my guy?
You missed my point.

YOU brought up you and your wife's dynamic and then you turned around and told him not to comment on YALLS relationship. :lol:

Your thoughts are irrelevant based on your postings......canned spinach and sugary desserts aren't "cultural".
Until you post otherwise, please don't interject.
canned spinach is sailor food so it is cultural, and i'm respecting it by eating it in it's purest cultural form. not to mention i go out of my way to buy "popeyes spinach." please be more sensitive, and sugary foods is the american way. please be nice.

Back
Top Bottom