with the naked eye
hold plenty of bacteria
only care for ur well being
so continue to prosper
and make sure u was ur hands
and under ur nails thoroughly
hope ur fam is doing good

EDIT: that sandwich looks really good
Thanks for the advice and concern, but I need my blunt splitters b..

Buddy with a restaurant, normally is a tasting menu only place with a set menu switched to a serving all sorts soups and sandwiches and had his whole staff working last night until midnight. That’s how busy they’ve been. Was gonna go check him out today but he sold out again. :lol:

my wife’s spot did well yesterday for their first day open since the corona transition. 2k in to go sales which isn’t bad for a place that normally does 7k fully staffed with a bar. better margins doing to go only honestly. :lol:

Buddy with a restaurant, normally is a tasting menu only place with a set menu switched to a serving all sorts soups and sandwiches and had his whole staff working last night until midnight. That’s how busy they’ve been. Was gonna go check him out today but he sold out again. :lol:

my wife’s spot did well yesterday for their first day open since the corona transition. 2k in to go sales which isn’t bad for a place that normally does 7k fully staffed with a bar. better margins doing to go only honestly. :lol:
what kinda spot ur wife own???
gonna check yelp and check it out

Back
Top Bottom